A CycleFish Community Discount

• August 5, 2011 4:31 AM PDT
    We here at Time Rider would like to send a big THANKS out to Lucky and the CycleFish management team for this awesome site!  We have throughly enjoyed the posts and the picts.  I'm kinda partial to the jokes.....  We would like to offer the CycleFish community a discount at our Shtuff For Bikers site.  Plug in the discount code "CycleFish" and you'll receive a 10% discount on your order at checkout.

One of our products is an all purpose motorcycle polish (Knob Polish) and it is just that.  It will work on any non-porous surface of the bike.  This polish was created by my dad who is a disabled Vietnam Chopper Pilot.  He originally created it for aircraft and then modified it slightly, at my request, to work on motorvehicles.  I always had a problem with speciality products that you can't get on something else, especially on a motorcycle.  I am not detailed enough to get only the chrome without hitting the paint or plastic without disassembling something.   I'm especially bad about not getting things on my hands.  Thanks again to CycleFish management team and the CycleFish Community!

Vance

• 5420 posts
    August 5, 2011 4:34 AM PDT
    Thanks Guys - We appreciate the offer for CycleFish members!!!

And I can say from personal experience that the Time Rider products for Bike and Rider are top quality products!!!

• 1516 posts
    August 5, 2011 8:26 AM PDT
    I like it when all I have to do is spell cyclefish...Thanks Vance!!