Too Broke for Sturgis Rally Shooting at Mormon Lake Az.

• July 24, 2011 5:30 AM PDT
    Our thoughts and prayers need to go out to the families and victims of the tragic murder suicide  friday night at our camp ground. The victims were all very young people and their lives were cut tragically short by an individual who had mental issues and access to a handgun. The Rally was cancelled Saturday am in response to the shooting. I hope the families of the victims can recover from this tragedy and I believe our prayers can help them along the way towards this. 
    • 130 posts
    July 24, 2011 6:28 AM PDT
    You don't think he would have done it with a bat or tire iron if he'd access to one?
    • 1516 posts
    July 24, 2011 7:26 AM PDT
    I hear Lucky and Laura were very close to that when it happened. Such a sad thing to have happened. I truely feel for those families. I don't know what I would do if I got that kind of news..
    • 1161 posts
    July 24, 2011 7:53 AM PDT
    How sad to see somethIng like this happen. My thoughts are for the families and friends killed and wounded.
  • July 24, 2011 8:34 AM PDT
    Very sad week lots of killing going on all of them sensless Pray For Them All. Hope Lucky and Laura are OK today.
    • 567 posts
    July 24, 2011 1:40 PM PDT
    Prayers going out to the families and friends of those killed. Such a tragedy.
  • July 24, 2011 2:44 PM PDT
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people!!!!
  • July 24, 2011 3:58 PM PDT
    Well, if he was really fast, he might have killed two and severely wounded one with a baseball bat or tire iron. But I never heard of anyone commiting suicide with a bat or tire iron. However, seriously, I am sorry for all that were killed and injured, and my sympathies to their relatives and friends. I do hope people don't attempt to use this shooting as an argument to kill out his or any biker rallies. This was a freak occurence.
  • July 24, 2011 5:37 PM PDT
    This was not a gun issue , I have several myself I just asked you to say a prayer for the families and the victims involved and yes I know Laura and Lucky were close to the shooting because we camped together. Sorry if you misconstrued my message about fire arms.
    • 19031 posts
    July 25, 2011 2:03 AM PDT

This tragedy affects us all. We all have opinions on the issures surrounding it but Please let this forum be what it is for, Thoughts and prayers for the families. Do not let it become a sounding board for any type of rights issue. If that is what you want to say start another topic.

• 1364 posts
    July 25, 2011 2:58 AM PDT
    Thoughts and prayers go out to the Family and friends of the victims, also to the people in the area that are effected by this tragic event.
    • 16822 posts
    July 25, 2011 4:58 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...

This tragedy affects us all. We all have opinions on the issures surrounding it but Please let this forum be what it is for, Thoughts and prayers for the families. Do not let it become a sounding board for any type of rights issue. If that is what you want to say start another topic.

AMEN!

• 5420 posts
    July 25, 2011 7:17 AM PDT
    Truly a sad chain of events for everyone involved, and several of the victims were related by blood and by marriage, adding to the pain and sorrow of friends and family. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of those who suffered from this tragic incident.
    • 580 posts
    July 25, 2011 10:20 AM PDT
    Thoughts and prayers and hope you guys are all ok too because it must have been tough being so close.

Hugs
  • July 25, 2011 10:53 AM PDT
    sad very sad my prayers go out to all family and friends.
  • July 25, 2011 1:17 PM PDT
    Thoughts and prayers to the families and friends! May they Rest In Peace!
    • 3006 posts
    July 26, 2011 3:45 AM PDT
    My condolences to all involved who lost family in this tragic manner. Its never easy to lose a loved one,worse when they are victims of others violence...thoughts n prayers to all involved...
    • 844 posts
    July 26, 2011 8:12 AM PDT
    That is really sad. Especially since some of them were related. How devastated the surviving family members must be.
  • July 26, 2011 11:37 PM PDT
    Very disappointing, our prayer go out to the families and friends. RIP
  • July 30, 2011 3:26 AM PDT
    I was there and too close to it, have been keeping the family in my prayers. Was wondering if anyone has an updated on the 4th victim. Is she still haning on?
    • 5420 posts
    July 30, 2011 3:37 AM PDT
    I will see if I can get some updated information on the women who survived.

I did just get this info...

Memorial information for Edgar & Trina Ann Atzin (husband & wife).

Memorial Service at Messinger's Mortuary
    8555 E Pinnacle Peak Road Scottsdale Az 85255
    Monday 08/01/2011 @ 10:00AM - National Cemetary @1:00PM

Donations are being taken in lieu of flowers to:

Operation Home Front
    6135 N Black Canyon Highway
    Phoenix, Az 85015
    602-246-6429
  • July 30, 2011 3:43 AM PDT
    Thank you. Will definately be making a donation.
    • 5420 posts
    July 30, 2011 4:04 AM PDT
    I just got word the the 4th victim (who's identity is being withheld), is in stable condition and expected to survive.
  • July 30, 2011 11:28 AM PDT
    Thanks!!! That is the first thing people ask me when we start talking about the incident. Friend of mine that was there with me asks everyday.