5 Pro-Marijuana Arguments That Aren't Helping

• 2 posts
    July 12, 2011 9:40 AM PDT

.  .  .  pot advocates some of the most annoying .  .  .  people on the planet. I'm not talking about the average Joe who just wishes it were legal. Hell, those people are inching into the majority and comprise a significant portion of our own audience. I'm talking about the people who push it so hard that they're just short of going door to door, like Mormons. And they get so aggressive and misguided in their arguments that I'm pretty sure that they are their own worst enemy at this point.

Read more: 5 Pro-Marijuana Arguments That Aren't Helping | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-pro-marijuana-arguments-that-arent-helping/#ixzz1Rvgn0h5n
    • 19058 posts
    July 12, 2011 9:51 AM PDT
    Since booze is legal and taxed, I wonder why there are still bootleggers?
    • 467 posts
    July 12, 2011 2:34 PM PDT
    Because there always those sad little people that always have to feel like they are "getting" on over on the "man".....
    • 130 posts
    July 13, 2011 4:57 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Since booze is legal and taxed, I wonder why there are still bootleggers?

Yes, there are.
    But, I'm sure  some are just sad little people who won't  goose-step to the Government's drum.

Think for yourself and question authority~ Timothy Leary
    • 3006 posts
    July 13, 2011 7:59 AM PDT
    Where can I pick up one of those hats ??? do ya think barney would mind much if I wore one downtown?? I find it pretty amusing that apparently mary jane falls into the same class as heroin,yet cocaine doesnt? correct me if I am wrong,yet it seems to me like we have a shadow govt operating at the fringes,yet controlling every aspect of our lives.Maybe it has something to do with the fact that 99% of all the wealth in this country is controlled by less than 1% of the population? Where are the Franklin Roosevelt's when ya need them??? apparently not in the white house thats for sure!!!