Fearless Flores Family~America's Got Talent

• 2 posts
    July 4, 2011 1:15 PM PDT
    • 0 posts
    July 4, 2011 2:20 PM PDT
    Now thats bloody cool....CHEERS BOOF
    • 1161 posts
    July 4, 2011 2:50 PM PDT
    That would be the only reason I would watch that dumb show.
    • 19052 posts
    July 5, 2011 1:39 AM PDT
    Great. Don't let the bleeding hearts see that or it will be outlawed.
  • July 5, 2011 1:48 AM PDT
    WOW is all i can say about that. ( right about the B Hearts Rex )
  • July 5, 2011 3:43 AM PDT
    I can see it now... "Oh my god, my kids saw that, they might hurt themselves!!!" I remember Evel Knievel and NO ONE was gonna stop any of us back in those days from watching! Hell the adults thought it was cool too! Now it's all about safety! **** that, I'd love to see someone jump a bunch of buses on a Harley and I would pay good money just to watch! Especially on a souped up bagger, never seen one of those fly! heheheh
    What I'd love to do with all the asshole do-gooders of the world!:-)
    • 5420 posts
    July 5, 2011 4:13 AM PDT
    That was awesome. I have seen the ball of death many times at events here and there, but never by kids that age. It's pretty impressive that they can be dedicated enough at that age to master that. I imagine it takes a little more than a couple hours of practice - which was about the extent of my focusing on any one thing at that age.  The boy has been doing it since he was 4, I was learning to tie my shoes at that age - and I almost have it down pat!
    • 9 posts
    July 5, 2011 1:15 PM PDT
    Awesome! A circus act with kids....I hope daddy has some real good insurance.
    • 3006 posts
    July 5, 2011 5:34 PM PDT
    That was some truly impressive riding!!! Let alone these kids did it in front of a national audience,even more impressive.
    I recall my Dad taking us kids(the boys) back in the 60's to watch the local flattrack race's,after one particularly bad wreck,where a racer died,he never took us back.Maybe he was worried that his love for riding may just lead to one of us getting smashed up,yet when I confessed that I had bought my first dirt bike he didnt say anything except be carefull n wear a helmet..& suported me when Mom found out n blew a gasket ovr it.