One Legged Harley Biker - A Thumbs up for Father's Day

• June 10, 2011 4:36 AM PDT
    Hello Everyone

I am constantly amazed at what this man can do. He is awesome. He does all his on yard work, works on his cars and motorcycles, does his own home repairs...just everything. He lost his leg 23 years ago in a motorcycle accident.

He has not let this stop him from doing anything he wants to do.

He asked my 15 year old daughter to make him a video of him a video of him riding his bike.  He saw her outside  learning how  to use her camera .This video is to celebrate one man's love of riding his Harley Davidson.  We want to wish him a Happy Father's Day.

We don't want to use the forums space  for a video share.  So please go to UTube  and check it out.  

RASouth257 

Born To Be Wild-- The One Legged Biker

• June 10, 2011 4:54 AM PDT
    Great. Only goes to show that where there is a will there is a way.
    • 580 posts
    June 10, 2011 10:32 AM PDT
    Brill - great to see that one. Thank you Redmaggie (o:
    • 19040 posts
    June 10, 2011 10:41 AM PDT
    Thanks Redmaggie, Impressive. We have a member here who does the same. I won't post his name but nothing stops this CF guy either.
  • June 10, 2011 11:06 AM PDT
    He is not a computer guy. My daughter made him a DVD of the video. They are just awesome.
  • June 10, 2011 1:49 PM PDT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUwmKY_cT9g&feature=share. My daughter said this is the full link. The other is a short embedding link for places like Facebook. Gosh I am not up on these things.
  • June 13, 2011 7:10 AM PDT
    Very nice...I posted it on Face Book...hope thats ok? guess I shouldve ask first...
    • 2 posts
    June 14, 2011 1:29 AM PDT
    For what it is worth, picture taken someplace near Pittsburg & copied from another site (check out the plates)
  • June 24, 2011 7:10 AM PDT
    Thanks so much to everyone for looking and sharing. I would be glad when my husband and I can get out and ride again. He had surgery on his hand and has not been able to ride.
    • 5420 posts
    June 24, 2011 7:30 AM PDT
    Very cool... The love for riding can be quite intense!!!!
  • July 21, 2011 11:31 AM PDT
    saw a young guy in daytona a few years back riding a scooter with tall apes with no right arm. still impressed every time i think about it
    • 2072 posts
    July 22, 2011 2:02 AM PDT
    Awesome...... We have been on a couple of poker runs with a lady that is a paraplegic that rides a trike. Has brackets on the back to carry her wheelchair. Where there's a will, there's a way !!!!
    • 1516 posts
    July 22, 2011 3:18 AM PDT
    that is a great inspiration.
    • 567 posts
    July 23, 2011 1:03 PM PDT
    Cool beans !! I'm glad he didn't let a "challenge" stop him.
  • August 27, 2011 6:35 AM PDT
    Amazing! He's gotta have great sense of 'balance'.