Anyone who cares about our military, please help me to get the w

• June 7, 2011 1:53 PM PDT
    Anyone who cares about our military, please help me to get the word out about this... I'm asking you to either go to the funeral in support of the family, or contact the local freedom riders and let them know about this.  I just pulled this off of an ANT...I Westboro Baptist Church link. Next Monday, June 13th at 2:15 pm in Nashville, TN, the Westboro Baptist Cult is planning to picket the funeral of Marine Sergeant Kevin B. Balduf at Woodmont Hills Church in Nashville - PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL RIDERS & ANYONE YOU KNOW IN THE GREAT STATE OF TENNESSEE! Thank you! For those of you who are not familiar with Westboro baptist, they are awful people who protest military funerals... REMEMBER regardless of if you support the war or the soldiers. They are people and they have families, and they deserve a respectful funeral just like everyone else.      PLEASE PASS THIS ON!
    • 0 posts
    June 7, 2011 2:12 PM PDT
    done mate I hate those bastards..I might come over and picket them with a bunch of my mates.They were on TV here the other night calling Australia a faggot nation.I'll give em bloody faggot while Im kickin their arses in.CHEERS BOOF
    • 1516 posts
    June 7, 2011 4:53 PM PDT
    That is crazy, people need to get a life and leave others alone. The soldiers are out there to help this country and the protesters are just out there to make others miserable.. just wrong
  • June 7, 2011 5:07 PM PDT
    Contact Patriot guard riders in the state of Tennessee and I believe these guys will be able to help you out with your problem.
    • 130 posts
    June 7, 2011 5:22 PM PDT
    They don't "protest military funerals", they demonstrate against the US Government's policy of granting equal rights to all citizens regardless of sexual proclivity. Most states have enacted laws that keep demonstrators a certain distance from funerals.
    They get a free parade and lots of media attention whenever they show up, though, so WTF?
  • June 7, 2011 5:25 PM PDT
    Sick bastards, the lot of them.
    • 3006 posts
    June 7, 2011 5:26 PM PDT
    Its really a sad state of affairs when people dont have decency to respect the wishes of those in mourning,paying their last respects to a fellow human being who should be afforded the dignity of a respecfull burial ceremony..let alone a soldier who may have given his life in defense of their cherished freedoms.
    • 16831 posts
    June 7, 2011 5:45 PM PDT
    They should hang these cult members up side down and skin them alive for their blasphemy!
  • June 7, 2011 9:59 PM PDT
    It is without doubt that these individuals and others have forgotten what happened on 911. They want to protest at my brothers funerals, then so be it, I am requesting at mine that my 21 gun salute be with live ammo and that the honor guard aim straight at those bastards. Or better yet lets put them in a press with thousands of pounds of concrete on top of them and see who they call on! Or perhaps they just need to be bussed to the middle east and see if their American hating brothers will accept them! Got to stop or I will rant forever...!
    God has and will bless America and all those within! It is how we use those blessings that make a difference in our future!
    • 9 posts
    June 7, 2011 10:51 PM PDT
    Need a good high power rifle w/scope
    • 19040 posts
    June 7, 2011 11:05 PM PDT
    Here is how folks in Brandon MS handled these idiots...

http://mycountry955.com/westboro-baptist-church-thwarted-in-mississipi/
  • June 8, 2011 12:14 AM PDT
    That is one of the reasons I joined the PGR
    • 2 posts
    • 567 posts
    June 8, 2011 1:25 AM PDT
    Its one reason I joined the Patriot Guard Riders. And, if I had a way to attend a hero's funeral in TN, I'd be there.
    • 395 posts
    June 8, 2011 1:59 AM PDT
    so sad they are still doing this...and in my home state...but i do have friends, and will gladly pass along the info. these people also protested outside a little girls funeral, they are only doing for the pr, not a more noble cause, i think they will all be disheartened when they get to the pearly gates and god gives them the "i'm disappointed in you" look. you should always respect the men and women who put their life on the line, regardless if you believe in the fight. they are family, family always sticks together!
  • June 8, 2011 2:13 AM PDT
    I'm a PGR - Patriot Guard Riders. member, wish I could help you. But contact your local chapter in your state.
    • 395 posts
    June 8, 2011 2:24 AM PDT
    PGR website states he will be buried at arlington national cemetary on june 15
    • 6 posts
    June 8, 2011 10:06 AM PDT
    Wish I could be there! Been thinking about joining PGR myself, to be honest! Prayers going out that those who can help, do!
    • 44 posts
    June 8, 2011 2:41 PM PDT
    I will be there with my flag!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 9 posts
    June 9, 2011 12:12 AM PDT
    This is one issue that fires me up more than just about anything!!! I'm tellin' ya, if just one of those freaks shows up at ANY funeral that I ever attend? I won't be held responsible for my actions. It'd take more than one of my biggest biker friends, to hold me back!!! Funerals are a sacred right. The law should do more to uphold our rights. Their "right to protest" shouldn't mean, at the side of a grieving family! I don't know your first name "racingaround", but I thank you for calling attention to this, and I'm sure his family would thank you, also.
    Ride Free
    Tweek
  • June 9, 2011 1:45 AM PDT
    Thanks Tweek, The replies have been as I thought they would be, All agents...But from the feed back I'm getting in my parts, I really don't think that those morons will get any where close to this family....Our biker family stands close and strong...And I for one am proud to be a part of it...and proud to be an American.....AIR ASSAULT
    • 6 posts
    June 9, 2011 10:46 AM PDT
    racingnaround wrote...
    Thanks Tweek, The replies have been as I thought they would be, All agents...But from the feed back I'm getting in my parts, I really don't think that those morons will get any where close to this family....Our biker family stands close and strong...And I for one am proud to be a part of it...and proud to be an American.....AIR ASSAULT

• 58 posts
    June 9, 2011 12:25 PM PDT
    The back of my vest says it all! And I'm a PGR rider. Can't do much with the job and all but you have my support.
    • 1161 posts
    June 25, 2011 11:59 AM PDT
    Wow wish I had seen this before now these extreme morons preach hate as well. And definitely get under my skin... AIRBORNE...
    • 44 posts
    September 2, 2012 10:29 AM PDT
    We Were There in force