Who's in the Phoenix area?

• 6 posts
    June 3, 2011 9:27 AM PDT

Wife and Daughter an I recently moved out west from ohio, looking for some good folks to hang out with, maybe go for a ride or just hook up for lunch somewhere!

• 834 posts
    June 6, 2011 6:45 PM PDT
    Welcome to the state! I am over here in the Tucson area. Next time I head out your way I'll give yo a shout and show you some of the good riding!  There is lots of great riding around you, and even better riding if you head north!

You should head up to Too Broke for Sturgis next month. Looks like a group of CycleFish members will be there. Just check the event calendar for more details.
    • 19040 posts
    June 6, 2011 11:41 PM PDT
    Hey Hawk, I am going to be in Southern Utah and Northern AZ in August & September. Let's keep in touch. Maybe we can get Lucky to come over from CA too.
    • 5420 posts
    June 7, 2011 1:52 AM PDT
    Ok, stop twisting my arm - I'll go for a ride!
    • 6 posts
    June 7, 2011 2:20 AM PDT
    Awesome! Keep in touch for sure!
  • August 29, 2011 7:54 AM PDT
    Where are you guys now? I live in Surprise Az and have a few days to ride.
    • 2 posts
    October 1, 2011 6:35 PM PDT
    I just relocated to Phoenix from NJ and I'm looking for people to ride with. I live pretty close to Surprise as well. Message me if anyone is interested.
  • December 27, 2011 3:17 PM PST
    Sunny but cold up in northern AZ but few die-hard bikers braving it during the day time hours! Sooo awesome!! But ride only about an hour south and it's biker riding heaven ........all the way to PHX! Gotta get out there when back from business travels! Safe riding everyone!