Weapons Check

• 16840 posts
    June 2, 2011 2:07 PM PDT

The Arizona Department of Safety Officer pulled over motorcycle owner for a weapons check because of an NRA  sticker on the bike.

When the officer approached the bike, the man behind the handlebars handed the officer his driver's license, insurance card and concealed carry permit.

The officer took all the documents, looked them over and said, "Mr. Murray, I see you have a CCP.

Do you have any weapons with you?"

The rider replied, "Yes I do. I have a 357 handgun in a hip holster, a .45 in the left the saddlebag and a .22 derringer in my boot."

The officer looked at the biker and asked, "Anything else?" "Yes. I have a Mossberg 500 12 gauge and an AR-15 in the sidecar."

The officer asked if the man was driving to or from a shooting range and the man said he wasn't, so the officer bent over and looked into the driver's face and said

"Mr. Murray, you're carrying quite a few guns. May I ask what you are afraid of?"

The biker locked eyes with the officer and calmly answered, "Not a damn thing." 

• 5420 posts
    June 2, 2011 3:17 PM PDT
    I wouldn't be either...
    • 1066 posts
    June 2, 2011 3:23 PM PDT
    I guess that might be considered a "little overkill".
    • 1066 posts
    June 2, 2011 3:25 PM PDT
    I never carry more than two guns at a time, hell I've only got two hands.
    • 0 posts
    June 2, 2011 11:31 PM PDT
    An old bloke once said to me "Lad carry as many guns and as much ammo as you possibly can".When I asked why he said" Nothing sux worse than dying from the lack of shooting back"...CHEERS BOOF
  • June 3, 2011 6:46 AM PDT
    Gotta admit...I like that!
    • 6 posts
    June 3, 2011 9:42 AM PDT
    *evil laugh* LOVE IT!
    • 6 posts
    June 3, 2011 9:43 AM PDT
    BOOF wrote...
    An old bloke once said to me "Lad carry as many guns and as much ammo as you possibly can".When I asked why he said" Nothing sux worse than dying from the lack of shooting back"...CHEERS BOOF

Can I use that? *grin*
    • 0 posts
    June 3, 2011 10:34 AM PDT
    Go for your life Hawk old mate I gotta million of them ..CHEERS BOOF
    • 6 posts
    June 3, 2011 10:48 AM PDT
    That's a pretty nice collection!!! LOL
    • 16840 posts
    June 5, 2011 1:22 PM PDT

• 1161 posts
    June 6, 2011 1:12 PM PDT
    LOL!
  • June 10, 2011 3:23 PM PDT
    ...and that's how it should be in a FREE COUNTRY!!! lol!