Everybody's out ridin'.....

• 9 posts
    May 14, 2011 1:15 PM PDT

Yea, so the bike needs a tune-up, I'm cash poor, and I'm bored witless.  Top it off, there's no one on cyclefish, cause everybody's out ridin'!!!  I'm not pissin' and moanin'.  I'm jealous, dammit!  The short putts are ok, but dagnabbit all, I want to be out amoungst 'em...

Ok, I got that off my chest.  Now, are they any other hold-outs, bored outta their gord, who just wanna kibbitz?  

OMG!  I said kibbitz.  Just take me out back and put me outta my misery.....RIDE FREE (I hate you, LMAO!)

Tweek

• May 14, 2011 2:01 PM PDT
    Not riding all that much...got a deck I'm in the middle of rebuilding, lawn mower needing repairs, and all neded to be done yesterday!
    • 567 posts
    May 14, 2011 3:22 PM PDT
    I've got too many "social engagements" on my schedule for the weekend. No riding.
    But Monday I've got the day off and would LOVE to spend it riding. Unfortunately, I've gotta sit around the house waiting on the county building inspector to come around and sign off on the new carport we had installed. How much you wanna bet he (she) don't get here until the end of the day? Grrrrrrr !!
  • May 14, 2011 4:32 PM PDT
    Its been cool, cloudy and wet here. I spent time cleaning leather with saddle soap today. Going to be wet tomorrow too and with no real destination in mind, why go get wet, cold and the bike dirty?
    • 19034 posts
    May 15, 2011 12:24 AM PDT
    In late March I interrupted my one year RV trip to return home for the arrival of my latest Grand-child. (and did it gladly). The weather and other phenomena conspired to delay my re-departure until next Tuesday so I too am in serious need of some road time. First stop Ohio to see some new and old CF friends and local riding. Then working our way to Redwoods Run. YEAH!
  • May 15, 2011 2:24 AM PDT
    i just managed to ride to and from work -- weather permitting- which has been sketchy to say least- so yer not alone tweek- lol take what 2 wheelin time ya can get- no rallies for me this summer- too damn busy-
    • 9 posts
    May 15, 2011 2:46 PM PDT
    God, you guys really know how to make a girl feel bad for bitchin'.....
    • 1364 posts
    May 15, 2011 10:36 PM PDT
    Deener and I will be riding soon, We are just waiting for out pontoons and paddle tires to get here.......... Damn rain.........
  • May 16, 2011 3:04 AM PDT
    Riding, not riding, riding, not riding! That is the pattern for the mountains of Idaho right now. Saturday it was 72, the ice was finally gone from Payette Lake and riding was the order of the day! Yesterday it never got above 40 and rained most of the day. Mid afternoon the rain changed to snow and that continued off-and-on over night. It is currently 30 degrees and has been snowing for about 2 hours! No bikes on the roads today!
    • 18 posts
    May 17, 2011 4:57 AM PDT
    Don't feel too bad Tweek. We've had great weather and I haven't had hardly anytime to ride this season yet. Got to re-think my priorities.
    • 3006 posts
    May 17, 2011 5:51 AM PDT
    Not to worry Tweek,ur not alone.! Its been rainin out here for the last couple of days,which is highly unusual for this time of year,and no riding is no fun!! My bike was giving me headaches,finally sorted it out,n she is running half decent again;yet with the weather this nasty,dont feel like going out in the cold n wet.Get ready for another blast of wet crap all you folks east of Calif,its like ol man winter just returned.!! Oh n Los Angeles wont be spared this time either..LOL..stay safe n enjoy the weather all
    • 846 posts
    May 17, 2011 5:59 AM PDT
    Up here in the Northeast we're looking at the start of a week of rain. Wet, squashy and leaving puddles everywhere is not fun.So your not alone.