Politics of Motorcyling

• April 21, 2011 1:28 AM PDT
    I'm running for statewide political office in New Jersey and I'm a biker.  Just wanted to say hello. 
    • 16831 posts
    April 21, 2011 6:39 AM PDT
    Hello from Pennsylvania's north coast.
    Good luck on the election.
    • 2072 posts
    April 21, 2011 12:31 PM PDT
    Welcome from the left coast.......... Since your a biker we won't hold the politician thing against you !!!!!! LOL !!!!
  • April 21, 2011 7:45 PM PDT
    I like the no helmet sundays idea! when you get to the whitehouse, make it a 50 state rule. Welcome aboard from southern California
  • April 22, 2011 3:30 AM PDT
    Welcome from NC! I wear a helmet cause of experience, BUT everyone should have the option to choose!
    • 580 posts
    April 24, 2011 12:47 PM PDT
    Welcome from England. Can't vote for ya but happy to follow your adventures from these sunny climes (well sunny for today at least lol)
  • April 24, 2011 9:21 PM PDT
    I'm in south jersey, I ride and I vote. Helmets...how 'bout a choice? Good Luck!!!
    • 0 posts
    April 26, 2011 7:38 AM PDT
    What kind of biker wears tennis shoes and flood pants? Just askin... LOL
    • 202 posts
    April 26, 2011 9:50 AM PDT
    What kind of man wears pajama pants in public! roflmao
    • 1066 posts
    April 26, 2011 4:06 PM PDT
    The riding attire around Ohio is a $ 400.00 helmet, shorts, and thongs. I don't want to see the road rash these kids will have if they go down.
    • 3006 posts
    April 27, 2011 4:14 AM PDT
    LOL I hear that Gary,..open shrt & tennis shoes, a disaster waiting to happen,obviously this biker has never taken a wasp in the chest at 45mph+ or encountered a slippery toll booth lane..yet the no helmet sunday idea does have its merits.Still you wont find me without a helmet anyday soon,after all the crap I have seen zoom past my faceshield at 70+..lol..
  • April 27, 2011 8:13 AM PDT
    The riding attire around Ohio is a $ 400.00 helmet, shorts, and thongs. I don't want to see the road rash these kids will have if they go down.

Hollywood

The operative word there Hollywood is "if". I haven't known a rider that has not gone down at least once. It's an occupational hazard. They just haven't had the pleasure (?) yet. But I'll bet the shorts and thongs disappear real fast once the road plants a kittle "kiss" on them...LOL.
    • 2 posts
    April 30, 2011 2:31 PM PDT
    Good luck, sure could use some citizens in office with or without motorcycles.

The legislators we have in NY have turned The Great Empire State into an fetid swamp - hangers on, plutocrats, racial grievance mongers, Gaia worshipers, . . . - I miss the old fashioned ones that were only corrupt