Hi from Orange County California

• March 27, 2011 8:01 PM PDT

I have been lurking for a while now.  I am hoping to get to meet some new people and get out and ride more.  I just recently moved to Mission Viejo, CA. 

I hope to make it to the Redwood Run again this year what a great time!
    • 86 posts
    March 28, 2011 12:47 AM PDT
    welcome King1, I'm about five hours north of you in the central Valley. If you ever find yourself out this way look me up. enjoy the site.
    • 1364 posts
    March 28, 2011 1:29 AM PDT
    Welcome to CycleFish, If you do Make it to RWR, Drop by the CycleFish.... We shouldn't be to hard to find :-)
    • 5420 posts
    March 28, 2011 2:56 AM PDT
    Hey Jeff. Welcome from a really close neighbor right here in Lake Forest. We ride all the time and would be happy to have you join us. And definitely try to make the Redwood Run, we always have a great time there!!!

This coming weekend we have plans and don't think I get much riding in, but if your up for a short mid-week putt, I will probably head over to Cooks Corner for Bike Night on Wednesday!
  • March 28, 2011 3:25 AM PDT
    Welcome from North Carolina! Enjoy the site.
    • 1516 posts
    March 28, 2011 3:26 AM PDT
    Welcome to Cyclefish, and hope to see you at the redwoodrun!
    • 16834 posts
    March 28, 2011 5:10 AM PDT
    Hello from Pennsylvania's north coast
  • March 28, 2011 6:06 PM PDT
    Were just south of you in Escondido (Just north of San Diego) welcome to the site and give us a holler if your down this way riding. We'll see ya at the redwood run or maybe at cooks corner sometime.