New to site

• March 1, 2011 6:07 AM PST
    Hello all,

Just signed up and wanted to say hello.  I live bi-coastal at the moment and am new to the West coast.  Don't have my bike out here, but would rent one for a day if anyone has some suggestions as to some good rides here in So. Cal.  Or maybe you'd like to go too? 

• g
    March 1, 2011 6:22 AM PST
    BIG WELCOME .from scotland .
    • 1066 posts
    March 1, 2011 6:54 AM PST
    Welcome aboard Pauline.  There are a lot of SoCal members on C F.  You should have no problem finding people to ride with.  I'm in Ohio myself, so that's a little far to try to ride together. Lol 
  • March 1, 2011 7:46 AM PST
    A big welcome from North Carolina. Enjoy the site. Great bunch of folks here.
    • 1 posts
    March 1, 2011 8:41 AM PST
    Welcome from Georgia! Never been to California so I'm not much help. But nice meeting you anyway!!!
  • March 2, 2011 3:02 AM PST
    Welcome from North Carolina. I am sure you can meet some real good people to ride with here, we have!
  • March 2, 2011 5:41 AM PST
    Welcome from So. Cal and there are lots of great rides out here. Hwy 1 up the coast to Monetrey and beyond is one of my favorites but another is the ride thru Joshua Tree and the high desert. We live just northeast of San Diego and lots of great day rides In our area as well. All three of the dealers in our area have the eaglerider program btw.