Leather Apparel Discount for 2011

• January 31, 2011 3:43 AM PST
    Happy riding to all here at Cyclefish.  Were having a Discount on everything on our site. Get 10% of any item with a $20 purchase plus free shipping if your order over $75. Just type in cyclefish11  at check out to get your discount . This offer is good until December 31 of 2011.

Happy New Year Folks From Old Harry's Leather Goods    Working harder so you can get the best deal

Click Here to Shop Biker Leathers Now!

• 5420 posts
    January 31, 2011 9:58 AM PST
    Thanks you guys.  Hopefully our users will take advantage of this generous offer. 

And don't forget Old Harry's leather Goods is one of our paying sponsors helping to keep our site FREE to users!!!

• 114 posts
    January 31, 2011 10:20 AM PST
    Awesome! Let's see..... what do I need?? I mean want...... Ok.... the need list is pretty short..... however the want list goes on and on..... good thing I can tell the difference, huh?
    • 5420 posts
    January 31, 2011 10:26 AM PST
    Yeah, but if you buy something you don't need and save 15%, then you have that money to spend on something you need
  • January 31, 2011 10:48 AM PST
    I have purchased from vendors on CF before and was super pleased so I hope your discount gets ya lots of new business and thanks for supporting CF!