Winter ride...

• RT
    January 29, 2011 1:47 AM PST
    The Harley is singing her tune as we cruise down the road. I look down and note the speedodometer is sitting on 65 and see a road sign for a hard turn ahead. Let off the throttle as the turn draws near, down shift and then roll the throttle in the turn, boards not dragging so I roll the throttle a little harder and exit the turn at 75 loving the the rush. It;s been a long cold winter and it feels so good to be back in the wind, spring is in the air, what's left of my hair is blowing in the breeze... then with a suggen jolt I wake up...    A dream ride is the best I can hope for this time of the year.

RT
    • 1364 posts
    January 29, 2011 2:37 AM PST
    Sounds like a good way to start the morning, One day closer to riding season
  • January 29, 2011 11:57 AM PST
    I have been having lots of dreams of riding and Sturgis the last couple of weeks
  • January 29, 2011 12:32 PM PST
    Dig the way you think....good deam to start a new day with.Also like the part about wind blowing through whats left of my hair lol!
    • 846 posts
    January 31, 2011 2:16 AM PST
    You had me there for a moment and I was envious. I’m having those dreams and day dreams of just getting out on the road, if we can find it. Counting days and measuring the snow pack, seeing if it decreases. No luck too cold and with 2 more storms on track for this week we’re looking at another 18” of the white stuff. Can use the word “sn_w” as I start get pissy and throwing off expletives all over the place. At this pace were looking at sn_w (unprintable expletives *#$@, $%&** ) ball fights for July 4th.
    Dream on.