What Attracted Her?

• January 14, 2011 4:23 AM PST
    While riding solo I find that my mind wanders. I started thinking about my wife and how lucky I was that she married me. Then I wondered what attracted her to me (I know it wasn’t money).
    So I asked my wife if she was attracted to my chiseled face or to my muscular physique.
    She said it was my sense of humor that attracted her.
    • 1516 posts
    January 14, 2011 5:02 AM PST
    and you were attracted to her honesty right?
    • 114 posts
    January 14, 2011 9:44 AM PST
    This is too funny!  You can't make stuff up like that.... 
    • 2 posts
    January 15, 2011 12:31 AM PST
    My wife blames the alcohol
    • 9 posts
    January 15, 2011 1:01 AM PST
    As I stood there licking my eyebrows.....
  • January 15, 2011 1:18 AM PST
    Something tells me NOT to touch this one, so I'll let it pass,,,,,,,,,,,,,for now! LOL
  • January 15, 2011 3:10 AM PST
    Chicken lol
  • January 15, 2011 4:05 AM PST
    Not chicken....just don't want Lucky to ban me! LOL
  • January 15, 2011 4:11 AM PST
    OK. I asked my other half what attracted her to me......and she just chuckled. Go figure. Then she said, because I was willing to accept the whole package. Little did I know!!!  LOL  Her mother looked me in the eye and told me there were no warranties, expressed or implied!!! 
    • 0 posts
    January 15, 2011 6:27 AM PST
    I'm just lucky Marni is nearly blind and has no sense of smell.....
  • January 15, 2011 6:41 AM PST
    My 2nd wife owned a bar and I was one of her best customer's I think after we were married and she closed the bar she got a look at me in the daylight. Too Late. One of my friends said to me Arn't you afraid of marrying such a younger woman ( 12yrs) something could happen with all that loving.( I said if she dies she dies)
  • January 15, 2011 2:45 PM PST
    Sheryl was all liquored up and to young to know any better. A double wammy!! for her!
    • 58 posts
    January 16, 2011 8:49 AM PST
    I asked and she said.... First was the conversation. That got me a second look. then she saw the dimple and was hooked. Honest!!
    • 580 posts
    January 17, 2011 6:32 AM PST
    Wayne your missus is right - a sense of humour is one of the best attributes a man can have and the greatest aphrodisiac. The smile got the first look (o: When he's serious he has a comfy, lived-in look and when he smiles his whole face simply shines and its hard to resist. Second was the great big hugs!!
  • January 17, 2011 8:45 AM PST
    We'd been married a short while, maybe a month or so. We went shopping, I told my new bride that a pretty young thing smiled at me; she said, "Oh yeah? The first time I saw you I laughed."
    • 1161 posts
    January 19, 2011 6:12 AM PST
    My future Ex-wife thought I was funny and a tease ( while she was still married and 9 years my Senior).