T-shirts from events that you didn't attend

• 844 posts
    January 9, 2011 1:37 PM PST
    Got to agree with you on the divorce thing there seekers...just better to get it done with and be on your way.

For the shirt thing, I don't think anyone considers you a poser because you where Harley shirts. I wore Harley shirts many times when I didn't have a Harley, 'cause I liked them. Just like the West Coast Chopper shirts Shemp mentioned. But I will NOT where a shirt from an event I didn't attend. I buy the shirts to let people know I've been there, and also as a memory for me. I don't want to where a Sturgis shirt until I pull into Sturgis and buy one.

I think the last few responses confused Harley shirts with the original topic of the post which is Would you where a sirt from and EVENT you did not attend".
  • January 9, 2011 2:40 PM PST
    GoFur your right, my intent was not to chide some guy or gal for wearing a brand named t-shirt like a harley shirt or whatever. Im all for people wearing motorcycle gear and I have never owned an Indian motorcycle but i love the bikes and the way they look so i buy the shirts. I am just one of those riders that believes when you wear a shirt from a specific rally or run you should have been there for yourself thats all but everyone has different opinions and thats cool too!
    • 1161 posts
    January 9, 2011 2:50 PM PST
    Ok my mistake then. I assumed that H-D Shirts were considered as being posers / Wanna be, with out a bike (of some kind). I would like to appoligize to every one I have offended for getting a little bit carried away.