Home on the range

• December 18, 2010 9:33 AM PST

I'm enjoying a nice 3 week vacation which means more time at the local shooting range.I like shooting my saiga the most because the 7.62*39 rounds are cheap.

• 0 posts
    December 18, 2010 9:52 AM PST
    Good work if ya can get it Mate.........CHEERS BOOF
  • December 18, 2010 12:33 PM PST
    That's why I bought my SKS!  Cheap ammo means lots of shoot'm up fun!  
    Jake that is a great photo of the range!
    • 1780 posts
    December 18, 2010 2:57 PM PST

Just toys .....nothing but toys

dragon 

• 0 posts
    December 18, 2010 3:22 PM PST
    PS90 a work gun Dragon?If so it must be a rough neighbourhood..Have fun with it but much better with a powered sight mate....CHEERS BOOF
  • December 21, 2010 2:09 PM PST
    I've got to get me some more toys. All my rifles are basically hunting rifles (except the SKS) and are not nearly as cool as these.
    • 58 posts
    December 21, 2010 3:33 PM PST
    I know what I want for Christmas......
  • December 21, 2010 4:08 PM PST
    I love it...when I was working we called them tools....hahaha just toys....I can say the now lol
    • 5420 posts
    December 22, 2010 2:49 AM PST
    Dragon has all the coolest toys!!! I want to go play at his house...
  • December 22, 2010 3:37 AM PST
    Gotta go to play at the Dragons castle he has the best toys!
    • 1364 posts
    December 22, 2010 11:16 PM PST
    Dragon cruises thru a stop sign, and gets pulled over by a local Texas policeman. He hands the cop his driver's license, insurance verification, plus his concealed carry permit.
    "Okay, Kenny," the cop says, "I see your CCW permit. Are you carrying today?"
    "Yes, I am."
    "Well then, better tell me what you got."
    Kenny says, "Well, I got a .357 revolver in my inside coat pocket. There's a 9mm semi-auto in the glove box. And, I've got a .22 magnum derringer in my right boot."
    "Okay," the cop says. "Anything else?"
    "Yeah, back in the trunk, there's an AR15 and a shotgun. That's about it."
    "Kenny, are you on your way to or from a gun range...?"
    "Nope."
    "Well then, what are you afraid of...?"
    "Not a damn thing..."

• 1780 posts
    December 23, 2010 4:55 AM PST
    highrisk wrote...
    Dragon cruises thru a stop sign, and gets pulled over by a local Texas policeman. He hands the cop his driver's license, insurance verification, plus his concealed carry permit.
    "Okay, Kenny," the cop says, "I see your CCW permit. Are you carrying today?"
    "Yes, I am."
    "Well then, better tell me what you got."
    Kenny says, "Well, I got a .357 revolver in my inside coat pocket. There's a 9mm semi-auto in the glove box. And, I've got a .22 magnum derringer in my right boot."
    "Okay," the cop says. "Anything else?"
    "Yeah, back in the trunk, there's an AR15 and a shotgun. That's about it."
    "Kenny, are you on your way to or from a gun range...?"
    "Nope."
    "Well then, what are you afraid of...?"
    "Not a damn thing..."

Holly crap I'm laughing my damn guns off.......LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have me all wrong.....I just like to be prepaired

• 2 posts
    December 26, 2010 8:41 AM PST
    Just where is this cool looking rane? I'd like to go and shoot there myself.
  • December 26, 2010 8:50 AM PST
    The range is Lake City in Independence MO, east of 7 hwy off truman road,just a few miles from the Lake City Ammunitions plant. The cost is only $3.00 per hour because it's a state run operation.They will come down on you really fast for breaking the range rules such as no rapid fire-1 shot every 3 to 5 seconds,but it's still a nice range.They are open Wenesday thru Sunday,noon till 5:00 pm
    • 223 posts
    December 26, 2010 11:09 AM PST
    We don't have a public indoor shooting range near us and it sucks. When it's not too bad out and my husband's feeling okay, we go to the outdoor rifle range (as long as no one else is there) with the kids to shoot both the rifles and the pistols. He can't handle the cold like he used to, but it's still a lot of fun, especially seeing the kids shoot!