Thank you Lord...

• December 13, 2010 4:20 AM PST
    Lord?
    First of all..Thank you for letting me be a biker..
    Second...Thank you for giving me the energy the love and respect for my wife to help her with house chores since she is the main bread winner...
    But Lord? MOST OF ALL...Thank you for giving me the athletic ability to catch that tiffiny lamp this morning before it hit the floor while I was vacuuming ........Whew!!!!
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...n Vacuum safely...
    • 1066 posts
    December 13, 2010 9:28 AM PST
    I would have liked to have seen that maneuver Randy Joe.
  • December 13, 2010 2:42 PM PST
    Ya Hollywood you would've seen the look of fear in my eyes....lol
    • 21 posts
    December 13, 2010 8:01 PM PST
    AMEN!
    • 580 posts
    December 13, 2010 10:55 PM PST
    PHEW!!! (o:
    • 846 posts
    December 14, 2010 12:32 AM PST
    Thankful for those quick motorcycle reflexes. If you can dodge a cage you can catch a lamp.
  • December 14, 2010 1:13 AM PST
    RandyJoe, let us all remember it was His gift to you to have those moves! And, let us bless His name and remember His birth at this time of year! 'God bless them all, everyone'. Amen.
    • 2 posts
    December 14, 2010 1:24 AM PST
    When I get mine will start a pool on how long it takes Little Mother to accidently break it, the same way my hula girl lamp met her fate.
  • December 14, 2010 1:34 AM PST
    Nice job on the shoestring catch of the lamp Randyjoe, and yes we all need to be thankful to the lord for all that we have been given from him. Due to a layoff in September Im now doing alot of the household chores as well. One question for everyone is "why are womens laundry so much harder to do than a mans?" Why can't they seem to buy clothes that you just wash then dry then hangup. How was I supposed to know you don't put sweaters in the dryer on high heat, I haven't had one since I was 7 maybe. Have a great Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to all.
    • 1780 posts
    December 14, 2010 4:22 AM PST
    Randy my Brother thanks for the laugh.......that made my day!
    • 9 posts
    December 14, 2010 7:18 AM PST
    God, thank you for giving us this man, who is not ashamed to admit that he helps his wife with the housework!!! See hon, I told you no one would care about that... And, if we do fuss, cause ya didn't do somethin' just exactly the way we like it, think about how ya'll hollered about the way "we" didn't do something right, when it came to the bikes, or tools, or video games, or guns, or your favorite jeans, or your "lucky" underwear, or.....
    RIDE FREE
    Tweek
  • December 14, 2010 8:08 AM PST
    You wouldn't by chance have a video would ya? That would be fun to watch.
  • December 14, 2010 11:57 AM PST
    Chaz wrote...
    Thankful for those quick motorcycle reflexes. If you can dodge a cage you can catch a lamp.

Very well said chaz...

• December 14, 2010 11:59 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Randy my Brother thanks for the laugh.......that made my day!

Your welcome bro....

• December 14, 2010 12:02 PM PST
    Tweek wrote...
    God, thank you for giving us this man, who is not ashamed to admit that he helps his wife with the housework!!! See hon, I told you no one would care about that... And, if we do fuss, cause ya didn't do somethin' just exactly the way we like it, think about how ya'll hollered about the way "we" didn't do something right, when it came to the bikes, or tools, or video games, or guns, or your favorite jeans, or your "lucky" underwear, or.....
    RIDE FREE
    Tweek

Tweek? thank you...and ever since you came to cf you have brought a calm that I didn't know existed...
    You are awesome!...
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...

• 19043 posts
    December 15, 2010 12:05 AM PST
    RandyJoe wrote...
    Ya Hollywood you would've seen the look of fear in my eyes....lol

It is amazing what we can do when PROPERLY MOVTIVATED...

• 580 posts
    December 15, 2010 12:31 AM PST
    wheels wrote...

......... How was I supposed to know you don't put sweaters in the dryer on high heat, I haven't had one since I was 7 maybe...........

Oops!!!!   Well Wheels - how do ya think WE found that out                  (shrunk one or two myself in my younger days)

• 58 posts
    December 15, 2010 9:42 AM PST
    And here I thought girls were born all knowing in the household dept. LOL
  • December 15, 2010 1:34 PM PST
    Rdcnslr wrote...
    RandyJoe, let us all remember it was His gift to you to have those moves! And, let us bless His name and remember His birth at this time of year! 'God bless them all, everyone'. Amen.

Amen to that!
  • December 21, 2010 8:24 AM PST
    RufCut wrote...
    And here I thought girls were born all knowing in the household dept. LOL

If'n I knew haw to cook I n didn't need sex I would have a garage full of motorcycles n no woman   "JUST KIDDING" Hell I, love Gail so much I wouldn't even trade her for a motorcycle......;)
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...

Crapola! Speaking of dinner, I better get hoppin on the laundry..........LOL....