Don't think this ebay user likes Harleys

• 580 posts
    December 8, 2010 2:22 AM PST
  • December 8, 2010 3:07 AM PST
    That is some funny stuff... and before anybody busts my chops please understand I have no brand loyalties to anybody... a bike's a bike to me, I can't tell any of them apart (just look at my bike, it's been mistaken for a Fatboy and a Vulcan so I'm not alone).  I just thought some of the jokes were funny *generically.* 

• 846 posts
    December 8, 2010 4:09 AM PST
    Well someones going to need hours of help.
    • 0 posts
    December 8, 2010 5:08 AM PST
    That blokes prolly gonna get 7 shades of shit beat out of him,but i got the feeling he'll still be cracking jokes bleeding on the ground.....Bloody funny..now who has a helmet like that one? CHEERS BOOF
    • 2 posts
    December 9, 2010 1:26 AM PST
    Damn you - Now I am going to be walking around all day w/ a half smile & Little Mother will think I'm hanging around the topless bars again
    • 9 posts
    December 10, 2010 2:16 AM PST
    Wow! For Real? That's just too damn funny! I've actually seen this guys clone at the beach!  Hey, it's riding, isn't it???
    Ride Free...on whatever you got!
    Tweek
    • 9 posts
    December 10, 2010 2:21 AM PST
    99Savage wrote...
    Damn you - Now I am going to be walking around all day w/ a half smile & Little Mother will think I'm hanging around the topless bars again
    Well you CAN use this tube as an excuse, but me thinks you can only milk somethin' for just so long...LMAO  Couldn't resist, sorry. RIDE FREE
    Tweek

• 9 posts
    December 10, 2010 11:39 PM PST
    Thats by far the funniest ad I've ever seen on ebay...LOL Almost made me bid on it. But we don't have helmet laws here in Fla.
    • 580 posts
    December 11, 2010 12:16 AM PST
    99Savage wrote...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!              LMAO     

Hugs (o:

PS - somebody got a bargain - it sold for $7
  • December 12, 2010 12:00 AM PST
    i actually like the helmet of course i would paint the flames to look more real so it wouldnt look so "gay" as the guy put it. lol. I have rode with many many different bikes from Harleys to Scooters and its all about the ride not what you ride. the only time it should matter what you ride is if you have a show bike and even then it really doesnt matter cause of all the catergories they have in the bike shows now. just sayin!!
  • December 12, 2010 2:39 AM PST

That was funny....however I forgive him for calling me gay... I have about 8 or 10 helmuts n all but two are half helmets, since we have the STUPID helmut here in Oregon, I cant' stand to put on a full helmut......

• 1066 posts
    December 12, 2010 9:28 AM PST
    I think that guy has a Little Bike complex, and he's trying to make himself feel better.
    • 58 posts
    December 12, 2010 10:01 AM PST
    Hollywood wrote...
    I think that guy has a Little Bike complex, and he's trying to make himself feel better.

With you on this one, Hollywood!