Dreams do come true

• 1780 posts
    December 4, 2010 5:39 AM PST
    I know most of you have seen this video before, but watch it again, and remember this person had a dream, and before she started no one believed in her.
    Look at her now....

My son will receive his priviate Helicopter licence the first of this year, a dream of his ever since he was but a wee little boy. I have never been so proud of anyone in my life than I am of my son right now for believing in himself and following his dreams.
    Dreams do come true, never give up on your dreams!!
    Night Dragon

• 1780 posts
    December 4, 2010 6:17 AM PST
    My Son at the controls.........SOLO, making a Dream Come True.....

Night Dragon

Sorry about that let me try again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1780 posts
    December 4, 2010 6:20 AM PST
    Let's try this again........Night Dragons Son!!! Making his Dream Come True......

I'm so sorry that I'm a DumbASS and can't upload a super moment in mine and my Son's life.
    Please forgive me for waisting your time.
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    December 4, 2010 6:30 AM PST
    I will try this ONE MORE TIME, and then give up.....
    Finally I got it right.......YEA

Dumbass Dragon
  • December 4, 2010 6:57 AM PST
    Great job Dragon. Over 40 yrs in aviation some flt time in a huey ( about 50 hrs) logged sure do miss it. Your son looks like a natural
    • 1780 posts
    December 4, 2010 7:01 AM PST
    webby wrote...
    Great job Dragon. Over 40 yrs in aviation some flt time in a huey ( about 50 hrs) logged sure do miss it. Your son looks like a natural

Thanks alot Webby........
    • 0 posts
    December 4, 2010 7:01 AM PST
    Thats cool mate..So now we have a gunship pilot..That'll make hunting trips so much easier...Looks to be pretty bloody good at it too....CHEERS BOOF
  • December 4, 2010 7:08 AM PST
    simply awesome
    • 9 posts
    December 4, 2010 8:20 AM PST
    ND.... Great job on his behalf..... A lot of work, I know!
    • 467 posts
    December 4, 2010 1:25 PM PST
    That is so great Dragon. Second best feeling of Freedom in the world! Congratulations to your son on his achievement and to you as a Father!
    • 114 posts
    December 4, 2010 2:12 PM PST
    Congrats to both of you... him for persevering and to you for raising him to believe in dreams......
  • December 4, 2010 2:16 PM PST
    If I remember right, it was Walt Disney that said something about..."Believe in your dreams. Remember, all this came from a mouse".

Great Job!
  • December 4, 2010 4:27 PM PST
    Don't have to watch Susan Boyle, I remember very well her performance, don't need to start the waterworks again. :'-)

The vid of your son gave me goosebumps, NDragon... could feel the parental pride channeling through the int@rwebz I guess. Thanks for persevering and sharing that moment.
    • 19064 posts
    December 4, 2010 11:43 PM PST
    Fantastic Kenny, congrats to your son and you.

"Never Forget Your Dreams"

Korczak Ziolkowski, Sculptor of the Crazy Horse Memorial
  • December 5, 2010 11:09 AM PST
    Cool stuff! Good for him!
    • 2 posts
    December 5, 2010 11:12 AM PST
    Congratulations - I'm a little envious but congratulations just the same
  • December 5, 2010 3:45 PM PST
    i am not licensed, but have flown fixed wing, 172s and 182s, incredible feeling, i can only imagine your sons joy. i am not going to say i am a little envious, hell i am jealous. congrats to the young man for achieving his dream, and to a father that enabled him to see his dream to fruition. outstanding!
    • 58 posts
    December 5, 2010 5:08 PM PST
    Congrats!
    • 580 posts
    December 6, 2010 1:05 AM PST
    How absolutely awesome that he's got (one of) his dreams and of course you have one of yours - to see your son achieve in life.

Big hugs to ya both and well done - not only on getting there but also for finally managing to upload the vid

Hugs (o: