one way out

• November 30, 2010 5:08 AM PST
    Im thinkin about you, and praying for you!..... I have been there, and the things I remember most is when its over it wasnt as bad as I thought, and the smile from someone I love that I would not be seeing... God is the answer!........ He is always there, and always will be!.... When you feel you cant take anymore.. Just ask God! ... Somepeople dont because they dont know how, I didnt!.....So Just say "God, you know the things in my life even better than I do, You know that I'm at the end of my rope and cant take anymore, I want you to take over and change my life the way it needs to be changed not the way I want it changed but the way you want it!.. and give me the courage to follow where you tell me to go!".... After my dad passed away this was my daily, request of God!... With out God I could not have dealt with it!... He brough me the most understanding, caring, wonderful friend anyone could ever ask for!.....We are just friends but both of our lives are changed, forever...He is my angel and I am his.. God is good... all the time!
  • November 30, 2010 8:25 AM PST
    Denise, I just read your posting and also all the replys.....there is a ton of love comming your way from us "your cf family"     I'm going to repeat something that wheels said......take a good long look at your loved ones...look them in the eyes...tell them you love them and I bet you will get an I love you back.......also I am still hurting from losing a friend to this kind of act just three monthe ago....like you she was beautiful, out going but she didn't reach out like you just did here on cf.

Denise? by posting your thoughts about what you are considering is YOU reaching out for help which means YOU DO care about life, youve just got your back against a wall "Temporaily"

Please pray, go to your church, call a hot line and FIGHT girl you are stronger then you think....we need you alive and well in our cf family   OK?

I am adding you to my evening prayers Denise...We all love you but most of all God loves you n he gets really pissed when someone takes their life n you don't wanna a lecture from him.....;)

call me if you want I'll talk with you....    503.984.7343     email....randy.schroeder@rocketmail.com

RandyJoe...