I Pledge No Allegiance...

• November 23, 2010 1:20 AM PST
    It seems that ole IronBoltBruce (Bruce???) forgot one little thing....he lives in a country where he can get away with saying what he said! Most places, he would just disappear, never to be heard from again.

By the way, very well said everyone else!!
    • 1 posts
    November 23, 2010 5:34 AM PST
    Maybe IronBoltBruce has been here before.....with a different name?????
    • 1780 posts
    November 23, 2010 5:44 AM PST
    Show your face IronBoltBruce
    • 0 posts
    November 23, 2010 5:51 AM PST
    If Y'all go back to the other topic that got everyones blood up "Sturgis 2010 Highlights The exploitation and pussifacation of the American Biker"..This Bloke is a "Proffesional Shit Stirrer"...So far he's done a good job of it.Anyways got us all talking about patriotism and love of our freedoms,so not all bad comes out of a shit stirring post like this..CHEERS BOOF
    • 19040 posts
    November 23, 2010 6:47 AM PST

OK, I will agree, corporations do run the world. Sadly this planet is driven by greedy corporate execs who do not give a crap about anything but profit. It is not just the US.

By defacing the American flag (Yes! That is how I see the image you linked to!) is illegal and immoral and vulgar act when committed by someone purporting to be American.

And worst of all it is extremely disrespectful to all the men and women who gave their life, limb and freedoms defending what that American Icon stands for. You are at best a myopic, narrow minded, fool who probably gets off on yelling ‘fire” in a crowded theater.
    If you served I salute you for that, but in this veteran’s (and many others) opinion you never earn the right to deface the flag. You absolutely have the right to your warped opinion and every right to speak it where it doesn't insult real Americans, and friends of America.  I have such disdain for what you have perpetuated here that I wouldn’t let my dog piss on you if you were on fire. Please try to become a real American and voice your opinions in a respectful and intelligent manner.

So to you I have just a few more words and one image for you to see…

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG,

OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ,

AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT

STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD,

INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND

JUSTICE FOR ALL!