Born at the wrong time..........NIght Dragon

• g
    November 14, 2010 7:10 PM PST
    the uk needs scotland for our oil water and our brave courage .
    • 0 posts
    November 14, 2010 7:27 PM PST
    Yeah thats just what the UK needs mate lol.........Beside sunshine an economy decent cars and a dental plan...Yup oil water and brave courageous people are right up there g....CHEERS BOOF
  • g
    November 14, 2010 7:59 PM PST
    all cars a pish ,still id rather have the type wee have than the big petrol guzzlers u guys have ,ecomomys a bit fooked ,sunshins not to bad its november and we have pure blue sky , all we need to do is brake away from england and scotland would be one of the richest countrys in the world ....FACT .
  • g
    November 14, 2010 8:00 PM PST
    rather live in a country where u dont need to have fire arms in ur house .
    • 1780 posts
    November 14, 2010 11:20 PM PST
    g wrote...

I would be pretty darn tired after beating the shit out of someone with a stick that broke into my house. I admit it is a sad note that we Americans have to carry guns to protect ourself's from the low life's society has produced. I put the blame on a couple of things....Two parents working, with unsupervised kids at home,...Kill..Kill..Kill video games.....and of course Hollywood with there Kill movies. Kids are going to act out what they are surounded with.

• 2 posts
    November 15, 2010 12:14 AM PST
    In the circles we travel in & the area we elected to live in don't "need" a gun
    BUT:
    Feel a helluv'a lot better having some
    Makes it clear to the governors that they exist w/ consent of the governed
    They are fun.

I really only enjoy firearms executed in blue steel & walnut. My favorites were conceived circa 1866 - 1932 or so
    • 1780 posts
    November 15, 2010 2:38 AM PST
    Well I took the Mosin Naget and added a different type of camo.......I tell ya I have to much time on my hands.....
  • g
    November 15, 2010 5:57 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    g wrote...

I would be pretty darn tired after beating the shit out of someone with a stick that broke into my house. I admit it is a sad note that we Americans have to carry guns to protect ourself's from the low life's society has produced. I put the blame on a couple of things....Two parents working, with unsupervised kids at home,...Kill..Kill..Kill video games.....and of course Hollywood with there Kill movies. Kids are going to act out what they are surounded with.

never had to beat the shit out of anyone with a stick either kenny .
    • 1780 posts
    November 15, 2010 6:07 AM PST
    g wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    g wrote...

never had to beat the shit out of anyone with a stick either kenny .

I really wish it was like Scottland here in reguards to the crime. It wasn't always like it is now,... when I was a little Boy we use to sleep with the window's and doors open. When we went to the store we didn't lock our cars. Where exactly did it take a turn for the worst......not really sure, but it damn well did, and it is necessary to protect yourself now, becuase when seconds count the police are only minutes away!
    Dragon

• g
    November 15, 2010 7:43 PM PST
    aye kenny ,i know what ur saying .
    • 9 posts
    November 15, 2010 8:52 PM PST
    I know no one asked me, but I'd like to weigh in on this. I remember when I used to "enjoy" my firearms. Recreationally! Hunting, tartget shooting, competition, and the like. Now, because most of us live where we do, or because the economy has produced a higher percentage of riskier criminal types, having a firearm has almost become a necessity. And when most of us are "forced" into any behavior, the enjoyment factor goes right out the window. It would be so much nicer to throw the criminals out the window..... what do they call that, difinistration?
    RIDE FREE
    Tweek
    • 58 posts
    November 16, 2010 2:54 AM PST
    Tweek wrote...
    I know no one asked me, but I'd like to weigh in on this. I remember when I used to "enjoy" my firearms. Recreationally! Hunting, tartget shooting, competition, and the like. Now, because most of us live where we do, or because the economy has produced a higher percentage of riskier criminal types, having a firearm has almost become a necessity. And when most of us are "forced" into any behavior, the enjoyment factor goes right out the window. It would be so much nicer to throw the criminals out the window..... what do they call that, difinistration?
    RIDE FREE
    Tweek

...from the 10th floor