GREAT DAY !!!!!!

• 2072 posts
    November 11, 2010 10:48 AM PST
    To all my friends and family..... Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. This has been with out a doubt the best birthday ever. Breakfast with some good friends, had the honor of leading our local Patriot Guard Riders in our Veteran's Day parade, lunch with my oldest Daughter and my two BEAUTIFUL Grand daughters and, to top it all off my Son & Daughter-In-Law gave me a healthy, 7 1/2 pound baby boy today !!! (Let's see 'em top that gift next year !!!). And now, my beautiful wife has a rack of baby back ribs cooking for dinner !!! Could not have asked for a better Birthday !!!
    • 5420 posts
    November 11, 2010 11:07 AM PST
    That is one hell of a day there Rob... you are a VERY lucky man!

Congrats on the new Grandson!!!

• November 11, 2010 12:29 PM PST
    Happy birthday, grandpa! I just had two more grandkids myself(that makes 8!) Wishing you & your family the best life has to offer!
    • 0 posts
    November 11, 2010 4:34 PM PST
    Happy birthday mate.......Have a big feed a few drinks and enjoy it...........CHEERS BOOF
    • 601 posts
    November 11, 2010 8:13 PM PST
    great stuff BC, hope they are both healthy, be careful if you're holding the baby and the ribs at the same time ! Good luck to all of you.
  • November 11, 2010 11:20 PM PST
    WOW congrats every birthday we have is important as we grow older this one sounds like a keeper for sure.   Webby
    • 846 posts
    November 12, 2010 12:21 AM PST
    Sorry to be a little late but happy birthday and enjoy life, I don't know how anyone could top the day you had.
  • November 12, 2010 12:33 AM PST
    WoW ! Very nice...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO...
    • 1780 posts
    November 12, 2010 12:56 AM PST
    WOW someone just try to top that day.....Happy Birthday my Brother.
    • 9 posts
    November 12, 2010 1:37 PM PST
    It's so awesome to be so blessed. It's even more awesome to acknowledge one's blessings! Your joy is infectious!
    Happy Veteran's, Birthday(s) you and your new Grandson, and daggone, eat a coupla them ribs for me
    RIDE FREE
    Tweek
    • 844 posts
    November 12, 2010 2:12 PM PST
    And I thought I was having the best day of anyone when I got three peanuts in the same shell, but it sounds like your day was just a little better!

Congrats on the new Grandson and a belated Happy Birthday.