About the CycleFish Meet & Greet Forum - Read First!

This topic has been closed.
    • 5419 posts
    November 4, 2009 4:24 AM PST
    We have set up this area to let you know about planned CycleFish Meet and Greet Parties, or to start organizing a party in your area.  A Meet & Greet can be a casual get together at a local watering hole, or an organized multi-day event - it's totally up to you.  The basic idea is to have a chance to get to meet the CycleFish members you have come to know here on the site.

If you would like to start organinzing a CycleFish Meet & Greet Party in your area, simply start a new post titled with the location (i.e. Southern Florida).  Let everyone know who you are and when and where you are thinking about having the party.  Others who are interested in attending, or would like to help in organizing the party should reply to the post.

Once we see enough interest in any of the parties, we will contact you and provide all the support you need from us here at CycleFish.

Please be sure to check all the posts before starting a new one to make sure there isn't already a party in the works in your area.
    • 5419 posts
    April 14, 2010 5:30 AM PDT
    Ok, maybe the instructions were not all that clear.  This topic is only the guidelines for how the CycleFish Meet & Greet Category is to be used, not where to post regarding a Meet & Greet in a specific area.

We know everyone would like to have a CycleFish Meet & Greet in their area, which is why we created this Forum Category.  We are looking for people who are willing to help out and take on organizing a Meet & Greet in your area.  To do this go to the
    Main CycleFish Meet & Greet Category, and click Post New Topic.  Name your topic with the area you would like to help organize a Meet & Greet (i.e. West Texas).  Give a few suggestions of where and when you are thinking and see what the interest is.  Once we see some interest, we will contact you and provide all the help we can for YOUR CycleFish Meet & Greet.

Be sure to check the other posts to see if someone is already organizing a Meet & Greet in your area.  If you want to help them out, contact them...I'm sure they would appreciate the help.