• November 2, 2010 12:01 AM PDT
    Kung Fu biker wins in a traffic accident in China
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCUn6m2fPaQ&feature=related
  • g
    November 2, 2010 12:18 AM PDT
    lol,ffs na one gives a shit ..lol
    • 19049 posts
    November 2, 2010 12:30 AM PDT
    WOW amazing! Like g said, why is no one offering help. I guess I don't wanna ride in China if that is their brotherhood.
  • g
    November 2, 2010 12:45 AM PDT
    ma gid pals just back from angola in africa ,he says the cars aim for u over their .lol ,dont think ill ride over in africa either .
    • 5420 posts
    November 2, 2010 2:07 AM PDT
    Really, everyone passed by like this happens every morning on the way to work. I think the bike is now a new center island in that intersection.
    • 18 posts
    November 2, 2010 3:26 AM PDT
    Very nice move by the rider.
  • November 2, 2010 5:18 AM PDT
    You gotta love China. I rode a bike in the early eighties in the Phillipines and lets just say it dont look like much has changed.
    • 580 posts
    November 2, 2010 6:23 AM PDT
    OMG I'm just gobsmacked not a single soul stopped - including the driver. He must have been made of rubber too cos other than a brief wobble when he first walked up to the bike he was amazingly calm. DEFINITELY not riding over there lol
  • November 2, 2010 6:33 AM PDT
    Asians dont give a crap about life,life has little if no value there. Just think back to all those killing in China,Cambodia over he years. There are so many that there are more born than die.
    • 0 posts
    November 2, 2010 8:15 AM PDT
    The bloody pussy doesnt even try to pick up his own scoot and push it off the road..I like the way they ride across the pedestrian crossings, that'l keep those joggers with their bastard IPODS on their toes...CHEERS BOOF