THE DRAGON IS BACK

• 1780 posts
    October 21, 2010 5:01 AM PDT
    There was a time it seem like I was on this site more than I got my honey do’s completed, and I caught hell for that you can believe it….LOL.  I first joined the site back during the first week of December 2009, and I loved the family atmosphere, and the fact there was someone out there that could answer just about any question I had about anything. I had no problem jumping right in and engaging with the posted subjects. Most family members knew right off I was a bit of a radical, but no one gave me any crap about it. That’s not to say I haven’t crossed the line a time or two, but Lucky would bring me back to reality. Hey that’s his job. I’ve been working (quit my job three days ago) so much the last few months that I barely know anyone, so I guess this is a meet and greet post from an old dog to all the new family members out there. I understand a lot of the old guard has jumped sites, and that is there business, none of mine. I will really Miss them!
    So with that having been said let me say welcome to all the new members I don’t know, but hope to get to know, and for the remainder of the old guard out there let me say I’ve missed all you guys and gals.
    So look out here comes the “Return of the Dragon”…..hide your kids, stick your fingers in your ears, put your hands over your eyes, because I always have an opinion about everything. Let’s get this site rolling with some good old down home smack talk!
    The Night Dragon….Proud Vietnam Vet 
    Yea I know I look very cocky in the picture.....not really that way at all.....LOL! 
    • 834 posts
    October 21, 2010 5:36 AM PDT
    Hey Dragon, Glad to see you back! Hope you're gonna enjoy your newly found free time. Just don't forget about them Honey Do's or you may wish you were back at work!!!!
    • 580 posts
    October 21, 2010 5:40 AM PDT
    As one who has laughed AND sparred with you I say keep it coming Dragon! You help keep this site interesting and informative, You make us laugh and also kick us in the butt from time to time. Hell - it's all about the ride and if it were all smooth then it sure would be a boring one.

Big hugs and ride safe
    • 2072 posts
    October 21, 2010 6:47 AM PDT
    Hey Kenny...... Welcome home !!!!!!!!!!!! Good to see ya back among the living !!!!!
    • 844 posts
    October 21, 2010 6:50 AM PDT
    Welcome back Dragon. Hope all is well in your area, I am still getting all settled in here in Houston. But loving the fact that I am 15 minutes from work and can be home with the family every night. Next time I'm back out that way, we'll have a beer or two.
    • 601 posts
    October 21, 2010 7:03 AM PDT
    Oh shite..there goes the neighbourhood. Lookin' forward to hearing some of them opinions, I don't always agree with them, but I respect a man/woman who'll stand by them.
    • 1066 posts
    October 21, 2010 7:14 AM PDT
    " The Dragon Is Back " I pretty much figured you would return, and Brother I am damned glad you are. Everybody tries to pick up the slack, but lets face it, without the Dragon around, things get kind of slow sometimes. I do worry about ya though . With AngelEyes working, and you loose on the streets of Arlington, who's going to keep you out of trouble ? Ha, Ha, Ha.
    • 1780 posts
    October 21, 2010 7:25 AM PDT
    Hollywood wrote...
    " The Dragon Is Back " I pretty much figured you would return, and Brother I am damned glad you are. Everybody tries to pick up the slack, but lets face it, without the Dragon around, things get kind of slow sometimes. I do worry about ya though . With AngelEyes working, and you loose on the streets of Arlington, who's going to keep you out of trouble ? Ha, Ha, Ha.

Hollywood my Brother you are a true Friend.....You're one of the coolest dudes I've ever had the joy to be around.
    Thanks for your friendship
    Dragon

• October 21, 2010 7:56 AM PDT
    Good to see you again old friend! May we all benefit from your coments and tail pulling.
    • 1780 posts
    October 21, 2010 7:58 AM PDT
    Hoss1584 wrote...
    Good to see you again old friend! May we all benefit from your coments and tail pulling.

Thanks and, by the way... I get a lot comments on the Rowdy Mob patch.......I proudly say..."I'm the only one in the USA that has this patch"!!
  • October 21, 2010 1:51 PM PDT
    welcome back bud i am still lurking in the background
  • October 21, 2010 3:23 PM PDT
    Welcome back Dragon, I'm not on here as much anymore either. Family and job comes first. I have missed alot on here lately, but am glad you are back. I always like the bantering and the happenings with you and Angle Eyes. Hope she doesn't keep you too busy...lol
    • 0 posts
    October 21, 2010 9:44 PM PDT
    Shit Mate you couldnt bloody stay away........A very wise man once said"LETS DRINK BEER TIL THOSE BITCHES LOOK DO-ABLE" ! Oh wait a second that was me,anyways a wise bloke said something about beer and ugly women..........Did you see the size of that chicken? ..............Um oh yeah welcome back mate..Enjoy the ride..
    • 1364 posts
    October 22, 2010 12:40 AM PDT
    Somebody is back in the saddle, Cheers
    • 1780 posts
    October 22, 2010 1:30 AM PDT
    BOOF wrote...
    Shit Mate you couldnt bloody stay away........A very wise man once said"LETS DRINK BEER TIL THOSE BITCHES LOOK DO-ABLE" ! Oh wait a second that was me,anyways a wise bloke said something about beer and ugly women..........Did you see the size of that chicken? ..............Um oh yeah welcome back mate..Enjoy the ride..

Hey Mate I really think you need to seak out some professional help, but I would love to sit and drink beer, and bull shit all day long with ya.
    Dragon

• 513 posts
    October 22, 2010 6:32 AM PDT
    I felt a rumble on the net, there was a disturbance in the balance of the universe and something told me trouble was back on cyclefish and his name was Dragon! LOL!

How you keeping man, hope you are well, I been busy runt so have not got as much time anymore to fool around on the puter but had to drop in to welcome you back.
    • 1066 posts
    October 22, 2010 8:02 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Hollywood wrote...

Hollywood my Brother you are a true Friend.....You're one of the coolest dudes I've ever had the joy to be around.
    Thanks for your friendship
    Dragon
    Kenny, no thanks needed my Brother.  I am looking forward to riding with you again Man.  It was truly my pleasure to meet you and Angeleyes Bro. 
    • 0 posts
    October 22, 2010 9:35 AM PDT
    Hey old mate,took your advice and seeked out professional help. His name is Adam and he's a profesional bartender. You know your bloody right its so much easier than pouring my own...CHEERS MATE BOOF
    • 1780 posts
    October 22, 2010 11:05 AM PDT
    BOOF wrote...
    Hey old mate,took your advice and seeked out professional help. His name is Adam and he's a profesional bartender. You know your bloody right its so much easier than pouring my own...CHEERS MATE BOOF

Are all you down under Mates as crazy as you

• 0 posts
    October 23, 2010 7:50 AM PDT
    Nah Mate ...I'm one of the quiet ones.....CHEERS BOOF
  • October 23, 2010 8:20 AM PDT
    Good to have you back Kenny,you were missed by us all. BOOF, mate you are crazy in the best possible way...I should find a bartender to pour my therapy for me too!