where u live .

• December 2, 2010 5:39 AM PST
    This is where we are for now...Brisbane is a tropical city , but its still a bloody city...Hopefully we'll move further north soon where the weather is good and not so many people......CHEERS BOOF
  • December 2, 2010 4:58 PM PST
    Thanks, and beautiful pics and vids I'm seeing as well!

Razncain, it's funny all those trips across Kansas on the interstates I did not see what I'm seeing in the photos you posted... then again those were always in a car with kids, lol. I know there is a lot of beauty out there besides the miles and miles of wheat fields (although I always did think those and the little oil pumps were really cool) - thank you for sharing it!

Lucky, I am just plain jealous... I don't know what coast that is but since 1987 I have had one desire - to move to Oregon... maybe not *that* close to the coast but close enough that we can take a day trip to the beach yet not, y'know, be involved in major tsunami or invasion front line action.

Thanks y'all for sharing your part of the world! More pics, please!
  • December 7, 2010 4:13 PM PST
     Loving it here in the OC (Orange County, CA, USA!), where the snow stays in the mountains and most of the time it is sunny and beautiful so I can ride all year!
    • 1780 posts
    December 7, 2010 11:44 PM PST
    hypno wrote...
     Loving it here in the OC (Orange County, CA, USA!), where the snow stays in the mountains and most of the time it is sunny and beautiful so I can ride all year!

hypno use to live in California back in the 70's. My return base was Edwards AFB when I came back from South East Asia. After I got out of the AF I spent 10 years in the Antelope Valley Lancaster area working for the Fed's at Edwards. Spent a lot of time riding what we called down below to the LA Basin, and the Rock Store was one of my favorite hang outs back then. I've ridden all up and down the coast and have to say California is a great state for just about any kind of Fun. In the end it was all the people that ran me out and back to my home state of Texas. Just seem to get way to crowded. Lancaster back then was a town of 60,000, and now the complete area has grown together.
    Be safe out there my Brother
    Night Dragon
  • December 8, 2010 8:43 AM PST
    So you were USAF as well. I did my time from 73-77 at Spangdahlem (Ger) and George AFB (CA). Is there a Vet's discussion group on this site? We should probably take it over there...
    • 580 posts
    December 9, 2010 1:37 AM PST

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copley,_West_Yorkshire

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copley,_West_Yorkshire />

You can click on the link above to find out a bit about my town and village (o:
  • g
    December 9, 2010 6:06 AM PST
    thanks choc ,my eye's now hurt ......lol
    • 2 posts
    December 10, 2010 2:07 AM PST
    "Finger Lakes" in South Central NY - We have Lakes, Woods, Waterfalls, Hills, Horses & Vineyards (sorry no pictures of the Swamps but we have those too) - BUT - no matter how you cut it we are still in NY, the most overtaxed, over regulated place in the union, reigned over by the most degenerate politicians anyplace.
  • December 22, 2010 5:56 PM PST
    This is a picture of Saskatoon, the largest city in Saskatchewan. I live about 5-10 min. away.

Bill
  • g
    December 22, 2010 11:19 PM PST
    well smart .