Where's Shaun?

• 580 posts
    October 2, 2010 12:04 PM PDT
    Shaun set off on 25th September to join the Yorkshire Bike Forum in their event to promote the annual Christmas Toy Run that will be taking place in November.  Choc couldn't go this time because she was working but Billy Bandit volunteered to be Shaun's chauffer for the day.  However, as you will see, Shaun had a whale of a time standing in for Rudolph and meeting Santa.  He was interviewed exclusively for BikerFM (the latest internet radio station purely for BIkers)  and also met Dolly    (a sheep obviously cloned from Shaun himself).

Shaun and Dolly

Heaven knows what has gone on between these two but he quite simply hasn't been seen since!!!!  I kid you not - he hasn't come home yet!!   Ethel is not a happy bunny   so I reckon we will just have to hit the road tomorrow to see if we can finally locate him and bring him home so he can sleep on his usual bannister. 

If you want to see more pics of Shaun then check out my videos and picture albums

• 58 posts
    October 2, 2010 2:06 PM PDT
    I'm sure he is having fun. Hope he turns up soon. U know how little ones can be, once out of the pen....
    • 580 posts
    October 2, 2010 9:05 PM PDT
    Cheers Rufcut. Got the call today - I've to take over some ransom cake to Billy Bandit and go and collect Shaun. He's feeling a little sheepish about not coming home and is now ready to chill out on his bannister again. All's well that ends well and the three of us can hopefully get back to doing what we like best - when this bloomin monsoon clears up enough for us to ride!!!

Big Hugs (o:
  • g
    October 3, 2010 3:34 AM PDT
    haaa, ive got shaun ,or might be a cousin ,lol
    • 580 posts
    October 3, 2010 8:26 AM PDT
    I'm certain yours is cloned from mine g - lol (o:

Took over the ransom cake and manged to persuade Shaun to come home again - even though he was a little sheepish that his antics had kept him away for so long. Been out for a nice long ride this evening with him and Ethel and suddenly all seems right with the world - even though it was dark and cold for most of the way home. All tucked up safe now and chilling out with a nice whisky and friends on CF

Big Hugz (o:
    • 601 posts
    October 3, 2010 8:33 AM PDT
    Choco.......you need help!!!
    • 580 posts
    October 3, 2010 8:56 AM PDT
    rory1 wrote...
    Choco.......you need help!!!

Thanks for the offer Rory but no need  - I get all the help I need from Shaun and Ethel 

I'll have you know Shaun and Ethel have their own fan club on my FB page
  • g
    October 3, 2010 9:29 AM PDT
    cant be the same shaun .....mines is the scottish shaun ,hes hard as **** he drinks n smokes weed . bet urs dose na .
  • g
    October 3, 2010 9:30 AM PDT
    hears my shaun ,..he's a bad ass
  • g
    October 3, 2010 9:31 AM PDT
    aberdeen shaun .
    • 580 posts
    October 3, 2010 9:51 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    aberdeen shaun .

My Shaun's evil twin?????   Ha Ha

Love the pic with the bike helmet - might have to get my Shaun to try mine on for size

• 58 posts
    October 3, 2010 9:58 AM PDT
    Help us all, it's the war of the Shauns!!!
  • October 3, 2010 2:34 PM PDT
    g wrote...
    hears my shaun ,..he's a bad ass

LLF! I say that right? Funny as hell, you both are crazy! Just the right sort for CF :0
  • g
    October 4, 2010 7:19 AM PDT
    LOL...
    • 580 posts
    October 19, 2010 5:09 AM PDT
    Shaun's had a fab rideout to the Seaside this weekend - with the Yorkshire Bikers.  Weather was great as was the ride out and the company  

• g
    October 19, 2010 6:21 AM PDT
    my shaun was out this week end also ..............
  • g
    October 19, 2010 6:23 AM PDT
    he even has his own bike .................
  • g
    October 19, 2010 6:23 AM PDT
    see i did say my shauns a bad ass ..lol
  • g
    October 19, 2010 6:27 AM PDT
    he now need's a piss ,after all his beer ......
  • g
    October 19, 2010 6:28 AM PDT
    wrong toilet though ,think hes just a pervert ,lol
  • g
    October 19, 2010 6:30 AM PDT
    some young lady soon sorted him out though ...
  • g
    October 19, 2010 6:31 AM PDT
    so after no luck in the higlands shaun thought he would travel home ..
  • g
    October 19, 2010 6:33 AM PDT
    OOP'S ..took a wrong turn ,ended up in perthshire
  • g
    October 19, 2010 6:34 AM PDT
    but after a short phone call to the G man ,he was soon back home in aberdeen ...
  • g
    October 19, 2010 6:36 AM PDT
    ah ,back home for the wee man .