What are you doing for halloween

• November 1, 2011 1:38 AM PDT
    Right now, nothin' cept eatin' all the left over candy! Somebody help me!!!!
    • 844 posts
    November 1, 2011 3:13 AM PDT
    kingbiscuit wrote...
    Shell doesn't allow knives on the rig...so I used a spatula

Thinkin' a fork would have been more effective

• November 2, 2011 12:58 PM PDT
    I got to spend Halloween with the grandkids for the first time. I normally go down to NJ to see them on the major holidays, but this year I would head down for Halloween since they are 10 and 12 I figured they won't be trick or treating much longer. What a great time!
  • November 3, 2011 12:54 PM PDT
    I spent Halloween weekend in New Orleans. We went to two costume party's. One was at the Republic bar, and was the Anne Rice Vampire ball. The other was at the House of Blues and the theme was Steampunk gothic vampire... lol. They were fun. The French Quarter and Bourbon street were fun. New Orleans is definitely different and has some beautiful old houses and buildings. The streets sucked. So many are one way streets, and no right turns on red. Made for some backed up traffic. The cab drivers are idiots, and no one uses their turn signals. I would not like riding in that place. I-10 west going to the airport was a nightmare. Missed our flight. I just heard tonight, that there was a shooting on Bourbon street Monday night... a couple of people killed and several injured. Pretty wild!