What happened to nightdragons pic

• 1509 posts
    September 29, 2010 2:34 AM PDT
    Hope he stuttered and lost his picture and didn't leave!
    • 580 posts
    September 29, 2010 8:44 AM PDT
    Hope he hasn't but if he has I think it's my fault. I posted a pic of a water pistol as a joke against his guns thread and he wasn't at all amused. I didn't mean any offencem told him it was only a joke, but he didn't accept that. I've obviously much to learn about the differences between american and english humour and will be more careful
    • 0 posts
    September 29, 2010 9:26 AM PDT
    I was thinking about draging up my soap box, but there are to many people on here now that don't know me or what I'm all about, so I shall drag my soap box else where, so..........................................................................
    Go ahead let your guard down, for a second, catch a shive in the back, Maybe get the shit beat out of ya,... think this is funny shit, well I don't. I live with this kind of BS everyday. I didn't survive VietNam and a shit load of dangerous jobs by playing grab ass with myself. You people had better open your eyes when your out in public, or you will end up as a statistic.
    The Night Dragon is out of here!!!!!

The Dragon Dood thought we were taking the piss on his post..So he cracked the shits and snatched it..
    • 0 posts
    September 29, 2010 9:27 AM PDT
    oops shoulda said thats his text..
    • 844 posts
    September 29, 2010 9:40 AM PDT
    chocmintz wrote...
    Hope he hasn't but if he has I think it's my fault. I posted a pic of a water pistol as a joke against his guns thread and he wasn't at all amused. I didn't mean any offencem told him it was only a joke, but he didn't accept that. I've obviously much to learn about the differences between american and english humour and will be more careful

sounds more to me like us Americans need to take things a little lighter when done in jest!
    • 19046 posts
    September 29, 2010 11:38 AM PDT
    GoFur wrote...
    chocmintz wrote...

sounds more to me like us Americans need to take things a little lighter when done in jest!

Chocmintz, you did nothing wrong! If Nightdragon left it was his choice and certainly not anything you wrote. No need to correct anything!!!

Hell I though it was funny and I carry when needed.

GoFur, you called it right, "Americans need to take things a little lighter when done in jest!"

• 58 posts
    September 29, 2010 1:08 PM PDT
    Choc, I enjoyed your little jest. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it still hard as all get out to get firearms / permits in UK? I know it used to be so. Anyway, hugs to u, Choc. I wanna see more of Sean, if u pls. LOL
    • 1516 posts
    September 29, 2010 2:11 PM PDT
    I will miss Dragon.. to bad things worked out the way they did!!
    • 834 posts
    September 29, 2010 3:11 PM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    GoFur wrote...
    chocmintz wrote...

Chocmintz, you did nothing wrong! If Nightdragon left it was his choice and certainly not anything you wrote. No need to correct anything!!!

Hell I though it was funny and I carry when needed.

GoFur, you called it right, "Americans need to take things a little lighter when done in jest!"

I too carry, almost always as do a lot of people here in AZ.  And I also take my safety and protection very seriously, as does nightdragon, but if you can't crack (or take) a joke sitting in front of your computer chatting with friends, then maybe it is time to find a place where noone is ever happy.

• 1509 posts
    September 29, 2010 3:25 PM PDT
    iN TIME COLLER MINDS WILL PREVAIL
  • September 29, 2010 4:16 PM PDT
    I hope Dragon comes back... he good people...Hells Bells I got pissed off awhile back n bailed out of cf...but after surfing round I found out that there is no other biker site that offers what cf offers...so I came back n glad I did..I just take everything with a grain of salt.....Anyhows iff'n anyone knows how to get ahold of Dragon let me know so I  can ask him back......Like I said...he good people...
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...
    • 6 posts
    September 29, 2010 4:16 PM PDT
    I know this is a little late, but I gotta say that Dragon's been under a LOT of stress recently, he's back in the security business, working in some terrible urban projects, long hours, and he's about dropped off everyone's radar... He's a great dude, and if he takes stuff too seriously, it's because it's kinda his job to be serious about safety. He means the best for all, and he's simply under tremendous stress at the moment. He could really use all our thoughts and prayers right now. That's all.
  • September 29, 2010 6:23 PM PDT
    I miss the Dragon's quick wit and he always had something interesting to say and had some cool firearms too. I hope he takes a break and the rejoins us again in the future. If not well i hope the best for you brother and thanks for your service to this country. Chocmintz, i thought your post was hilarious and in noway out of line.Keep it up, were all going thru rough times on this side of the pond and a little English humor is just what we need sometimes.
    • 1509 posts
    September 30, 2010 6:59 AM PDT
    he's back

yea
    • 1516 posts
    September 30, 2010 8:09 AM PDT
    He just can't do without us smart allelic CF people!!
    • 1780 posts
    September 30, 2010 8:27 AM PDT
    Hawk6351 wrote...
    I know this is a little late, but I gotta say that Dragon's been under a LOT of stress recently, he's back in the security business, working in some terrible urban projects, long hours, and he's about dropped off everyone's radar... He's a great dude, and if he takes stuff too seriously, it's because it's kinda his job to be serious about safety. He means the best for all, and he's simply under tremendous stress at the moment. He could really use all our thoughts and prayers right now. That's all.

Thanks for the kind words Hawk, you are and always have been a true friend and Brother.
    Be safe
    Dragon
    • 1161 posts
    September 30, 2010 9:23 AM PDT
    Wow im gone for a few days and ND leaves then comes back... I'm glad your Back just the same. I started reading this thred and was getting mad. ND and AE both have done so much for me with out realising it, With just chatting with me and such. And Praying and sending good thoughts his way, And is what is needed for every one on here and across the world as well.

Humbled
    "Seakers"
    • 910 posts
    September 30, 2010 12:42 PM PDT
    Wow, I've missed so much since going back to school. Glad to see you back ND.
    • 6 posts
    September 30, 2010 2:57 PM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Hawk6351 wrote...

Thanks for the kind words Hawk, you are and always have been a true friend and Brother.
    Be safe
    Dragon

No problem, Brother, you know I've always gotcher back! Kick back, relax, and watch an episode or two of roadrunner and willie chasin each other, if that don't put a smile on your face.... I don't know what will! Peace, bro!
    • 1780 posts
    September 30, 2010 4:06 PM PDT
    Everyone will be glad to know tomorrow I'm giving my 2 week / day / hour notice with this company I'm with, so I can spend some quality time with Angel Eyes. Thanks to everyone that gave me that solf little kick in the ass to wake me up. This really is and alway has been a cool family.
    From the bottom of my heart I want to think everyone for letting me rant then allowing me back home again.
    Sign the Humble Dragon
    • 6 posts
    September 30, 2010 4:43 PM PDT
    A comedian I heard one time was talking about quiting a job... his boss said "you have to give two weeks notice." and his response was, "two weeks from now, you're gonna notice I ain't been here in two weeks!"
    • 58 posts
    September 30, 2010 4:55 PM PDT
    ND, if you can't rant with friends and family, who can you? I'm not there now, but I have been. If you need an ear or a shoulder (I believe I can speak for most here) , we are here for you. Your CF brother...Rufcut.
    • 1780 posts
    October 2, 2010 5:18 PM PDT
    RufCut wrote...
    ND, if you can't rant with friends and family, who can you? I'm not there now, but I have been. If you need an ear or a shoulder (I believe I can speak for most here) , we are here for you. Your CF brother...Rufcut.

Thanks Rufcut....your a good friend and Brother......
    Dragon
  • October 2, 2010 6:07 PM PDT
    Ya Dragon....What rufcut said.....