How to be a gracious B**ch

• 580 posts
    September 27, 2010 11:09 PM PDT
    Jennifer's wedding day was fast approaching. Nothing could dampen her excitement - not even her parent's nasty divorce. Her mother had found the PERFECT dress to wear, and would be the best-dressed mother-of-the-bride ever!

A week later, Jennifer was horrified to learn that her father's new, young wife had bought the exact same dress as her mother! Jennifer asked her
    father's new young wife to exchange it, but she refused. ''Absolutely not!  I look like a million bucks in this dress, and I'm wearing it,'' she replied.

Jennifer told her mother who graciously said, ''Never mind sweetheart. I'll get another dress. After all, it's your special day.'' A few days later, they went shopping, and did find another gorgeous dress for her mother. When they stopped for lunch, Jennifer asked her mother, ''Aren't you going to return the other dress? You really don't have another occasion where you could wear it."

Her mother just smiled and replied, ''Of course I do, dear... I'm wearing it to the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding.''

Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your ass is disconnected!
    • 19040 posts
    September 27, 2010 11:28 PM PDT
    Hell hath no fury...
  • September 27, 2010 11:31 PM PDT
    They seem to be able to do more than get even, they get a head. Be careful..
    • 58 posts
    October 1, 2010 1:05 PM PDT
    Choc, you are the greatest!!!! May your hugz never end!!!
    • 25 posts
    October 1, 2010 9:45 PM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...

Oh... I guess I've been confused all this time.  I thought it was guys who get  head. 

• 580 posts
    October 1, 2010 10:28 PM PDT
    Traccie wrote...
    hgsc90 wrote...

Oh... I guess I've been confused all this time.  I thought it was guys who get  head. 

And then they will wake up and have their breakfast!  Sweet dreams eh? 

Traccie you are awful - but I like ya

• 580 posts
    October 1, 2010 10:32 PM PDT
    RufCut wrote...
    Choc,....  May your hugz never end!!!

Aw thanks Rufcut - I will NEVER stop with the hugs - they're one of the most precious gifts you can give. Whether your happy or low a hug makes life worthwhile

Extra BIG hug for ya
    • 1780 posts
    October 2, 2010 4:42 AM PDT
    chocmintz wrote...
    RufCut wrote...

Aw thanks Rufcut - I will NEVER stop with the hugs - they're one of the most precious gifts you can give. Whether your happy or low a hug makes life worthwhile

Extra BIG hug for ya

Yea I owe you a hug, or you owe me one, or something like that.
    Night Dragon
    • 580 posts
    October 2, 2010 7:42 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    chocmintz wrote...
    RufCut wrote...

Extra BIG hug for ya

Yea I owe you a hug, or you owe me one, or something like that.
    Night Dragon

My hugs aren't owed Night Dragon LOL - they're just given to friends and family and anyone who might need them (and even imposed on the odd stranger sometimes who wonders what this mad woman is up to!!! lol)

Here's an EXTRA EXTRA  BIG HUG -  just for you my friend     
  • October 2, 2010 12:46 PM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...

Decapitation
    • 1 posts
    October 3, 2010 1:42 AM PDT
    Women will "dress to kill"
    • 25 posts
    October 3, 2010 7:56 AM PDT
    Steven wrote...
    Women will "dress to kill"

Too bad we can't put our kills on the wall too...

• 58 posts
    October 3, 2010 8:33 AM PDT
    Ooooh, That hurts!!!! LOL