I guess this is mostly for the dudes out there.......show us a p

• 1780 posts
    September 21, 2010 8:30 AM PDT
    Just got this one......38 Super.....notice the Dragon Grips......Hell Yea!!!

• 580 posts
    September 21, 2010 9:05 AM PDT
    Well nightdragon - seeing as you've shown me yours then I'll show you mine!

And - it;s pump action too   

• 0 posts
    September 21, 2010 9:23 AM PDT
    LMAO>>>>>>>>>>>
    • 1780 posts
    September 21, 2010 9:28 AM PDT
    chocmintz wrote...
    Well nightdragon - seeing as you've shown me yours then I'll show you mine!

And - it;s pump action too   

Hey that's by God funny, hope you don't get jacked by a bunch of gang bangers carring that thing, or maybe they might laugh themself's into submission!
    Maybe good reason I'm not around much anymore! Now I have even more reason to bug out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• 1780 posts
    September 21, 2010 9:38 AM PDT
    I was thinking about draging up my soap box, but there are to many people on here now that don't know me or what I'm all about, so I shall drag my soap box else where, so..........................................................................
    Go ahead let your guard down, for a second, catch a shive in the back, Maybe get the shit beat out of ya,... think this is funny shit, well I don't. I live with this kind of BS everyday. I didn't survive VietNam and a shit load of dangerous jobs by playing grab ass with myself. You people had better open your eyes when your out in public, or you will end up as a statistic.
    The Night Dragon is out of here!!!!!
    • 580 posts
    September 21, 2010 10:01 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    I was thinking about draging up my soap box, but there are to many people on here now that don't know me or what I'm all about, so I shall drag my soap box else where, so..........................................................................
    Go ahead let your guard down, for a second, catch a shive in the back, Maybe get the shit beat out of ya,... think this is funny shit, well I don't. I live with this kind of BS everyday. I didn't survive VietNam and a shit load of dangerous jobs by playing grab ass with myself. You people had better open your eyes when your out in public, or you will end up as a statistic.
    The Night Dragon is out of here!!!!!

Hey man it was only a joke.  Fortunately things are a slower pace over here so, whilst I'm  careful and look out for myself  I don't have to worry too much about being stabbed in the back or gang banged (most likely because they'll take one look at me and realise that even the paper bag over the head isn't sufficient to hide the ugly mug!!!),  Obviously  I haven't been through the shit you have - though I have had my share - but If you can't laugh at yourself (and I can) or with others (which I can too) then life aint worth much

• 844 posts
    September 21, 2010 10:04 AM PDT
    Huh, I thought it was just a little humor.  Oh well, going back on topic...

Call me old fashion, but I still like a revolver.  I think I just feel more comfotable with less moving parts.  Again, I am just that kind of guy.  Hell I still have crank windows in my truck so I don't get stuck in the rain with a broke electric window.  But this is what goes everywhere with me...

• 1780 posts
    September 21, 2010 10:18 AM PDT
    Probably I've already out lived my welcome here.................Time to take my crusade elsewhere.
    To all my friends I might have left...it's been a hell of a ride hasn't it, to the new people here, have a safe ride.
    Be safe out there and watch you back's.
    The Night Dragon signing out................
  • September 22, 2010 7:33 AM PDT
    Wow! what do you say to that response, other than good luck brother and maybe take some time off and go for a long ride across the country
    • 1509 posts
    September 29, 2010 9:29 AM PDT
    WAIT A WHILE COOLER HEADS WILL PREVAIL
    • 844 posts
    September 29, 2010 9:46 AM PDT
    Funny, cause he was the one that posted this...

www.cyclefish.com/forum/General/Off-Topic/We-need-to-start-Laughing-more-as-a-family-as-a-Nation-as-a-world-57109-1.html />
    Guess were just supposed to laugh at some of our serious issues, but not the ones he considers serious....
    • 19049 posts
    September 29, 2010 11:27 AM PDT
    How did I miss this?? 8 days ago...

Kenny, be cool friend. Life it too short man. Hang around and read the mail for a while. I'm still gonna see ya and Angel Eyes when I get to Texas, right?
    • 1780 posts
    September 30, 2010 1:57 AM PDT
    GoFur wrote...
    Funny, cause he was the one that posted this...

www.cyclefish.com/forum/General/Off-Topic/We-need-to-start-Laughing-more-as-a-family-as-a-Nation-as-a-world-57109-1.html />
    Guess were just supposed to laugh at some of our serious issues, but not the ones he considers serious....

Thanks for reminding me of that........
    Dragon

• 1780 posts
    September 30, 2010 1:59 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    How did I miss this?? 8 days ago...

Kenny, be cool friend. Life it too short man. Hang around and read the mail for a while. I'm still gonna see ya and Angel Eyes when I get to Texas, right?

yea Rex I'm cooled down now.....just was going through a lot of pressure between my job, and Angel Eyes hating my job.......can't do this, can't do that, no time to go out and chill...............dude I just lost it at the wrong time, at the wrong people.
    Dragon
  • September 30, 2010 3:55 AM PDT
    hey brotherman, do i need to send up the bbq and stuff again? i'll call adventuregirl and tell her to haulass back down here and slap your ass around! i hear where you are coming from brother, so does everyone else. no one is belittling anything you have been through, some just don't share you passion. nothing more. i carry, my brother in SA doesn't. i live in a town of 50k, and san antonio is how big? just a difference of opinion my brother. we are all in this together dragon, in the end, we are all still equal in one set of eyes. love ya brother! hug that wonderful wife of yours for me. when i get a little time and cash, we ARE going to meet up for a few brews.
    • 1780 posts
    September 30, 2010 5:44 AM PDT
    Badinfluence don't forget we have a date with a couple of pigs........only Badinfluence know's what I'm talking about.
    Dragon
    • 1516 posts
    September 30, 2010 6:12 AM PDT
    so glad you are back..CF is not the same when you Sign out!!
    • 1161 posts
    September 30, 2010 9:58 AM PDT
    http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/7448 />

I think i may have finally found a bank after my own heart just had to share it with you all!

• g
    October 1, 2010 3:26 AM PDT
    dragon .u have to also remember in the uk wee dont carry guns ,so it was looked at in a diffrent way by choc,id say she beat me to it bro ...chin up ,sure its just ur time o the month ,lol
    • 1066 posts
    October 1, 2010 5:38 AM PDT
    Brother Dragon, I get where you're coming from man. The bottom line, that a lot of people do not see is, be aware of your surroundings at all times. I just set up my appointment for taking my CCW test. My weapon to carry will be a S&W 40 Cal.
    • 1780 posts
    October 2, 2010 5:15 PM PDT
    Hollywood wrote...
    Brother Dragon, I get where you're coming from man. The bottom line, that a lot of people do not see is, be aware of your surroundings at all times. I just set up my appointment for taking my CCW test. My weapon to carry will be a S&W 40 Cal.

Good choice of weapon Hollywood..........remember, and i know DEFCON will back me on this statement. Packing a weapon is one thing, actually being prepaired to take a life with that weapon is something all together different. If it ever come's down to you and someone else (and I pray it never does) the only outcome is you live and the bad guy either goes to the Hospital or the Morgue. It's a hell of a responsibility.
    Sorry about the drama
    Dragon

• 513 posts
    October 3, 2010 3:23 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    dragon .u have to also remember in the uk wee dont carry guns ,so it was looked at in a diffrent way by choc,id say she beat me to it bro ...chin up ,sure its just ur time o the month ,lol

True this, the fact that we don't carry guns on this side of the world means we have to find other ways to deal with trouble.

• 1 posts
    October 3, 2010 3:44 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Hollywood wrote...

Good choice of weapon Hollywood..........remember, and i know DEFCON will back me on this statement. Packing a weapon is one thing, actually being prepaired to take a life with that weapon is something all together different. If it ever come's down to you and someone else (and I pray it never does) the only outcome is you live and the bad guy either goes to the Hospital or the Morgue. It's a hell of a responsibility.
    Sorry about the drama
    Dragon

Unless you are properly trained...any weapon you carry can be used against you.   Just 'cause you got it on you, doesn't keep you safe.
  • g
    October 3, 2010 3:46 AM PDT
    very true .
  • October 3, 2010 5:24 AM PDT
    interesting subject...just got my house hit last sunday, stole everything we owned, down to the groceries in the freezer...just stuff...but the druggies in the neighborhood are now tormenting me by beating on my doors and windows at night. Wish I could say, that our fine police dept. was showing some concern...but they dont care. So thumbs up to ya dragon for being so compassionate about your profession. Dont carry a gun, but now feel the safety of me and my child are at risk and wish I did. I dont understand the law, I am being told that as a victim, I dont have the right to defend my home and property, but the crooks have rights. I set out for vigilante justice when my seven yr olds lip quivered and asked, why would someone take my stuff, I never did nothing to no one. I accomplished more with a baseball bat and threats than the police could accomplish. I find it a cryin ass shame, that I have had to do my own investigation and report my findings to the law. But come what may, I will fight these idiots that think they can run me from my home. I feel violated, rageful and sad. A water gun would work for me, if I could fill it full of acid and hit one of these rouges dead square in the face...Say prayers for us please...