Is it Rude to Turn Down Friend Requests

• January 19, 2010 7:08 AM PST
    Oh, please don't cry.

I have a question. Earlier in the post Lucky said the user doesn't get notified when the other user turns down a friend request. what happens when you remove a friend you already have accepted?
    • 190 posts
    January 19, 2010 12:24 PM PST
    hmm....with a moniker like that you better get used to makin allot of 'friends''...lol. be careful and just laufgh it off....its all harmless fun...
    • 1161 posts
    February 6, 2010 8:00 AM PST
    Apperently some people need to read this.  lol

If you dont want to be friends with some one that don't have a bike then... DON'T,  DUH!
    And if your stuck on the age difference then DONT bother to be my friend,  DUH!

Guess this is my Vent time now. 
    Sorry for every one else that has to see this but it needed to be said.

Every one Keep the Rubber side down!

Seakers 

• 601 posts
    February 6, 2010 9:29 AM PST
    Quick answer to this is...you're a biker, you're supposed to be rude....so fck 'em if they can't take a joke !
    • 1161 posts
    February 6, 2010 10:40 AM PST
    rory1 wrote...
    Quick answer to this is...you're a biker, you're supposed to be rude....so fck 'em if they can't take a joke !

100%
  • February 6, 2010 9:36 PM PST
    I just like having all the hotty's on my friends list, it's in my gene's or sumpin, don't mind me I'm way down here near Cuba, I'm harmless........ lol
  • February 7, 2010 12:47 AM PST
    be all of who and what you are, be none of what you aren't. you only answer to two people in your life. the person in the mirror, and your maker when it is over, good friends, real friends will always call you on your bullshit, not just bust your sack for fun. rude to decline a request? hell no if you don't like what you see.
    • 513 posts
    February 7, 2010 12:57 AM PST
    badinfluence1968. absolutely,

A phraze I like is.....It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not!

• July 14, 2014 12:02 PM PDT
    How do I remove someone from my friend list?
    • 16798 posts
    July 14, 2014 4:39 PM PDT
    Go to their page, under their photo is your options.