HELP NEEDED in Whitby, Ontario (They caught the S.O.B.)

• 1364 posts
    August 30, 2010 3:26 PM PDT
    FROM     James Roach Paulin                          TWISTED MOTORCYCLE CLOTHING

There was a tragic event in Whitby, Ontario where a cop tried to pull over a sport-bike, and instead the guy nailed the throttle, dumping his female passenger on the highway, leaving her to be run over by various cars, and horrifically killed. The guy ran, and I want this piece of sh*t found, either by us, or the damn cops.... A passenger trusts the rider, and the rider/biker/motorcyclist.... has an obligation to keep that passenger safe, as they're at the mercy of our actions... We dont give a f#@k why this guy was running, he should have stopped when she fell off, regardless of his own situation. Below are clips from news articles, please help us find this cowardly peice of sh*t.....

WHITBY — A motorcycle passenger was killed Friday night in a disturbing accident on the busy 401 in which the body was hit by an unknown number of vehicles, none of which stopped to help. And the province’s Special Investigations Unit is now probing the horrific death that shut down the highway for 12 hours. The incident began just after 11:30 p.m. with a Durham officer following two people on a motorcycle in the westbound lanes of the highway, just west of Brock St., Ontario Provincial Police say. The cop, who was driving a marked police cruiser, claims to have “signalled” the driver of the motorcycle to pull over, OPP Const. Graham Williamson said Saturday. But instead of stopping, the motorcyclist took off. As the bike accelerated, the passenger fell off the back, Williamson said. The passenger tumbled into the live lanes of traffic and is believed to have been hit by “one or more vehicles,” he said.
    Remarkably, neither the motorcyclist nor any other driver remained at the scene to help. The motorcycle passenger was pronounced dead on the highway. The victim’s name, age and gender were not immediately released. The westbound 401 was shut down for more than 12 hours from Brock St. to Salem Rd. as the OPP and SIU conducted “parallel investigations.” The SIU is called in any time there is a serious injury or death involving a police officer. However, the spokesman for the provincial police watchdog could not be reached for comment.
    The highway closure caused major traffic headaches for motorists throughout Durham Region. The 401 finally reopened shortly after noon.
    Investigators are trying to identify the motorcyclist and any other drivers who fled the scene, Williamson said.

Anyone with any information is urged to contact the OPP at 1-888-310-1122, or their Whitby detachment at 905-668-3388.

Police still searching for driver in fatal motorcycle accident
    a Toronto woman who was driving west on Hwy. 401 around the time the accident occurred, said the motorcycle passed her at 180 to 190 km/h and was weaving dangerously in and out of traffic.
    About a minute later, her SUV was passed by a speeding Durham police car with its lights flashing. Howey believes the cruiser was in pursuit of the bike. Farther down the highway, just west of Brock St., Howey noticed the flashing lights of the now stopped cruiser and suddenly found herself dodging body parts that were strewn across the highway. The province’s special investigations unit is probing the incident and confirms a Durham officer attempted to stop the bike. It’s alleged that instead of stopping, the driver took off, and as he accelerated, his passenger tumbled off the back of the bike and was hit by “one or more vehicles.” The victim was pronounced dead at the scene, but her name and age have yet to be released. “We’re still in the process of trying to identify the deceased,” SIU spokesman Monica Hudon said. OPP investigators continue to hunt for the motorcyclist who fled the scene.
  • August 30, 2010 3:36 PM PDT
    What a sick bastard!

Too bad hanging's gone out of vogue.
    • 223 posts
    August 30, 2010 3:40 PM PDT
    Do you have a link you could send me so I can post this to my other sites?
    • 1364 posts
    August 30, 2010 4:27 PM PDT
    razncain wrote...
    Do you have a link you could send me so I can post this to my other sites?

http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2010/08/28/15172156.html />
    • 1161 posts
    August 30, 2010 6:30 PM PDT
    Wow Unbeleaveable!  I put it on my Facebook aswell I hope that fu*ker frys!  
    • 9 posts
    August 30, 2010 7:16 PM PDT
    Well, he is Canadian, that means we need to keep an eye out down here in Florida!
  • August 31, 2010 12:30 AM PDT
    we will get the word out down here for ya bro....
    • 19049 posts
    August 31, 2010 12:59 AM PDT
    That scumbag needs a dose of justice from some of his peers. Maybe a ride at the end of a rope behind a speeding cycle.
  • August 31, 2010 1:04 AM PDT
    maybe a trip up the holler
  • August 31, 2010 1:09 AM PDT
    Wanted...Dead or Alive!! Would rather have dead!!
  • August 31, 2010 1:15 AM PDT
    that right...but first...stick his balls in a big sling shot
  • August 31, 2010 7:34 AM PDT
    wow another great example of humanity showing its ugly head, what a shame but unfortunately becoming a recurring theme lately in todays society
    • 223 posts
    August 31, 2010 10:15 AM PDT
    Thanks HighRisk, reposted it on my other sites!
  • August 31, 2010 2:19 PM PDT
    Ok so the rider is a POS who deserves bad things which I hope he gets, but how the f*$k do all the cars just drive on?Seriously! Makes me sick.
    • 1516 posts
    August 31, 2010 3:23 PM PDT
    That is just horrible. How could people just keep going?? WTF???Great post Jeff, we all need to be aware of this so that if someone has heard or knows anything they can speak up.
    • 0 posts
    August 31, 2010 3:26 PM PDT
    Doubt he'll turn up down here..........But y'all know what im thinking......
    • 1364 posts
    September 2, 2010 12:08 AM PDT
    Thank you all for getting the info on this tragic event
    Here is an update that I received...

TWISTED MOTORCYCLE CLOTHING

James Roach Paulin September 1 at 7:49pm
    The response from you group members has been immense, and inspiring, and lets me know that this piece of sh*t shall be found. So many of you have asked me to keep you posted, so here's the latest news. I'm pleased to say that they've ID'd the woman who was killed and I've included the news stories below. As the story develops, I'll be sure to keep you posted further, although it will appear on the group wall instead of a mass message. We thank you for your support.

680NEWS
    Investigators ID woman killed after fall from motorcycle on 401, hunt for driver = TORONTO - Investigators say they have at least one piece of the puzzle in the death of a woman who fell off the back of a motorcycle on Highway 401.Ontario's Special Investigations Unit says the woman has been identified as Ioana Bocunescu, 40, of Toronto.The unit is continuing to investigate the bizarre incident that happened late Friday night in Whitby, east of Toronto.Police say an officer in a marked cruiser signalled for a motorcycle to stop on the westbound Highway 401 but the motorcycle instead sped up and the passenger on the back fell off.
    The passenger, who was reportedly hit by one or more westbound vehicles, was pronounced dead at the scene.
    Anyone with information is asked to contact the Special Investigations unit.

CTV-NEWS = Officials have revealed the name of a woman who was killed on Highway 401 after falling off a motorcycle last week.
    The Special Investigations Unit said that Iona Bocunescu, a 40-year-old from Toronto, died during the incident. She was a passenger on the bike.
    The death occurred near Whitby as police tried to get the motorcycle driver to pull over and stop.
    The driver, however, ignored the police and instead accelerated, sending Bocunescu onto the pavement. She was then struck by a number of vehicles.
    The driver of the motorcycle fled the scene.
  • September 2, 2010 12:14 AM PDT
    could the guy that had fled have been her husband or boyfriend?????
  • September 2, 2010 12:21 AM PDT
    I hope they catch this lowlife SOB
    • 1364 posts
    September 19, 2010 10:00 AM PDT
    They finally got the S.O.B.   http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100918/100918_motorcycle_death/20100918/?hub=CP24Home />

Police have made an arrest three weeks after a woman fell off the back of a motorcycle and was run over on Highway 401 in Whitby.

The motorcycle's driver fled the scene.

North York's Rashid Soujah, 37, has been charged with manslaughter. He is being held in custody until a bail hearing in Oshawa.

The Special Investigations Unit is investigating the case.

Thanks everyone
    • 580 posts
    September 19, 2010 11:47 AM PDT
    That's good. Hope they throw the book at him!!! (and also identify some of the drivers who didn't stop either) So despicable and thoughts are with the lady's family
    • 1161 posts
    September 20, 2010 7:48 AM PDT
    chocmintz wrote...
    That's good. Hope they throw the book at him!!! (and also identify some of the drivers who didn't stop either) So despicable and thoughts are with the lady's family

• 19049 posts
    September 20, 2010 11:16 PM PDT
    Thanks for the update Jeff, I sure hope Canadian law is not as wimpy as ours and lets this piece of crap off with a just few years.
    • 1780 posts
    September 21, 2010 1:42 AM PDT
    Bikers for a Safer Society, Protecting the Inocedent.........Thanks everyone for the help you provided.
    Night Dragon
  • September 21, 2010 3:55 PM PDT
    WoW ! I'm flabbergasted.Angry/Confused...alll at once...how in the hell could so many people not care about that poor human being...How in the hell can those....... I'm at a loss of words here....God Have mercy on those inscentive souls that didn't have a sence of values for life and limb of another person and may God accept the deceased into his arms in the kingdom of heaven....Amen

NOW ! lET US FIND THIS UNFEELING POOR EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING AND TRADE AN EYE FOR N EYE AND A TOOTH FORE A TOOTH !

RandyJoe...Be at Peace !...