We need A page for rallies that are a waste of time!

• August 25, 2010 8:43 PM PDT
    I went to a rally this summer wow what a waste of time!   I was the only vendor that made my lot rent back.  So I think there should be a page like the event page but for people to post what rallies are a waste of time.   The rally I was at even the bikers were like really this sucks!  The guy lied about most of it told everyone there would be 5000 to 10,000 bikers there maybe 200 showed up all weekend.   And then they made me pay for a camp site because they wouldn't let me camp behind my set up that was a first in 13 years of doing shows.   There were alot of bikers that showed up ready to camp and there were no camping spots because of seasonal campers and I tried letting them put tents up by me and that got shot down.  It was one unorganized mess.   
    A warning system would be nice.    Whats everyone think?
    • 352 posts
    August 25, 2010 9:44 PM PDT
    probably not a bad idea - I hate the ones that are a total nothing...and the ones that are just money traps for the local police (Myrtle Beach)
  • August 25, 2010 10:03 PM PDT
    Yes at this last event guy had to find another camp ground when they weren't even from the area how crappy is that.
  • August 26, 2010 3:13 AM PDT
    Ya I been to a few bad ones to. But some time the small ones are the good ones. It depends on how many friends you have with you.
    • 5420 posts
    August 26, 2010 3:33 AM PDT
    The best way to tell others about an experience with a rally - good or bad - is to add comments to the Event listing in the calendar.  Since most people find events in the calendar, they would see what others have to say aout the event.

But please remember to be respectfull with an honest account of the event.  Most people that put these events on are trying their best to make the event a sucess and doing everything they can to attract riders, which is why they list it in our calendar in the first place.