Here's hoping.....

This topic has been closed.
    • 6 posts
    August 25, 2010 1:44 PM PDT
    That this doesn't spark another big debate, but... I've noticed that FXRDude is gone again. Kinda like the guy, does anyone know a way I can keep in touch with him since he's not on here anymore???? PM me if you do. Thanks!
    • 1161 posts
    August 25, 2010 2:51 PM PDT
    I wish I liked him aswell.
    • 1516 posts
    August 25, 2010 3:19 PM PDT
    Seems like on Computers, it's all about, watch em come and watch em go!!!
    • 568 posts
    August 25, 2010 10:58 PM PDT
    ... and sidetrack, this time...
  • August 25, 2010 11:53 PM PDT
    what happen to them??????
    • 568 posts
    August 25, 2010 11:55 PM PDT
    i dunno much but seems they gone 'cuz don't like the censorship...
  • August 26, 2010 12:07 AM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
    i dunno much but seems they gone 'cuz don't like the censorship...

censorship? well i have been called on lots of times cause i let one..or two...ok, ok... alot slip at times, but they just tell ya to watch how and what ya say or they just delete it....no sence in gettin mad about it.......Lucky has to keep a clean site going here....or he could loose some of his sponsors.

• August 26, 2010 12:14 AM PDT
      Yep this is our home and and Lucky and the Admins take care of it and keep in clean. I like a clean house!!!
  • August 26, 2010 12:15 AM PDT
    Having said that....I wish FXRDUDE and SIDETRACK well and do miss them.
  • August 26, 2010 12:19 AM PDT
    badirish wrote...
    Having said that....I wish FXRDUDE and SIDETRACK well and do miss them.

i realy did like both of them and hate to see them gone......
    • 568 posts
    August 26, 2010 12:26 AM PDT
    YUP!
  • August 26, 2010 1:20 AM PDT
    Well here's what I think........LOL Just kiddin'.............

Anyone needing contact info for them send me a pm......they will be missed, but it is what it is, and the show must go on.............
    • 1 posts
    August 26, 2010 1:35 AM PDT
    DEFCON wrote...
    Well here's what I think........LOL Just kiddin'.............

Anyone needing contact info for them send me a pm......they will be missed, but it is what it is, and the show must go on.............

James, you're so smart!!!  
    • 6 posts
    August 26, 2010 5:18 AM PDT
    that's about it! they're both on facebook, so I'm sure they'd welcome any friends there. Thanks to those who helped get me in touch again!
    • 1509 posts
    August 26, 2010 11:09 AM PDT
    you welcome
  • August 26, 2010 11:49 AM PDT
    oh noooooooo. Are they really gone? Solrac gone as well I don't understand. Did they delete themselves or were they deleted? Shucks. Perhaps the story lines got racier?? idk, but would like to. Yes, a clean hoiuse IS good, however...
    • 568 posts
    August 26, 2010 11:33 PM PDT
    however there could be a bit of slack cut: 'tis a biker site, not a fecken knitting club, or a Mormon meeting FFS...
    bikers will be bikers, and most are known te throw the odd naughtiness now and then...
    there, i've said it, better out than in as they say in my parts...
  • August 27, 2010 1:23 AM PDT
    Even a child's simplistic, 100 piece puzzle is incomplete without all the peices in place. i wouldn't guess as to the nature of the picture without all of it's contributions in full view. It's kind of like a news anchor getting commentary from a suspects 1st grade teacher, when a simple "nothing relevant was readily available" would have served as well for the situation.

Perhaps the slack had already been drawn tight. I don't know, but I know Lucky is not prejudicial in his application of the rules.
  • September 2, 2010 12:27 PM PDT
    whatever. Life goes on, but I agree with ezzy. Some pics and vids on this site speak volumes, but somehow that's ok. Has nothing to do with prejudice, gimme a break, it's a selective judgement call. The "bikerness" of this site is not determined by it's members aand that's the way the cookie crumbles. We stay or we decide to go.
  • September 2, 2010 12:35 PM PDT
    Hi Inga, glad I dont have to add you to the list of people I liked who are gone now!Good to have you back:-)
  • September 2, 2010 12:59 PM PDT
    hey wolf ~ thank you for the welcome for it feels like a hug.
    I think that is why i am upset. Because the kindness that is extended here and you are a perfect example, can be gone in a wink, because of a selective judgement call. Three really, really great folks that I have been truly blessed to share many thoughts and words with are gone. wtf?????? ~ at least leave my f'n pms alone when folks delete or are deleted. I had contact info and really special stuff in those pms. I try to support sponsors of this site when I can. ahhhhhh...my Biker's Creed includes freedom, live and let live, and having the sense to know when it's time to move on... I do not consider myself part of the Lucky worshipping committee, just a friend that rides and serves as a possible consumer for the sponsors of this site.
    • 19049 posts
    September 2, 2010 1:19 PM PDT
    Hey Inga,

respectfully

without getting into the whole argument about what has transpired for that is not my place and my personal opinion will serve no good here. I will take issue with your, in my opinion, unfair statement "Lucky worshiping committee." I do not believe he is worshiped by anyone here! He is respected and admired by many (me included) for his vision, fortitude and perseverance in getting this CycleFish site running and available for the many users. Without his (and HDBeech's) personal, temporal, and financial sacrifices there would be no Cyclefish. There are well thought out rules here, even I disagree with some, and that is how it is. Slack is always given and I do not believe he has ever made an arbitrary decision that doesn't follow those guides. I will further add that he does not need me to defend him, this is just my opinion!

• September 2, 2010 1:25 PM PDT
    Well received Mike. JMO as well. Site attracts who it is intended to and it will evolve. Site is a good avenue for people to share. Site extends goodwill. Site generates revenue, Site is a business.
  • September 2, 2010 1:45 PM PDT
    ok, we have beat the dead horse to dust here. i have no opinion, i am staying in touch through other avenues. now serving number 5!
  • September 2, 2010 1:51 PM PDT
    I'll have a bacon burger with onion rings and a cold draft... thanks man ;-)