HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2072 posts
    August 25, 2010 10:28 AM PDT
    spazz64 wrote...
    BlvdCruiser wrote...
    Just checked................ 107 in the shade !!!!!!! I NEED a beer !!!!!!

YOU NEED MORE THEN JUST A BEER!!!!  Pop up here and have your beer and the first pot roast made over the coalsI WONT tell you the temp but sure will beat where you are at!! 

Barb, That just almost sounds like a good reason for a road trip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• August 25, 2010 11:40 AM PDT
    BlvdCruiser wrote...

Barb, That just almost sounds like a good reason for a road trip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well then you and the wife just hop on that there bike and get up here   door is always open to friends
  • August 25, 2010 12:09 PM PDT
    rode out to visit a friend monday in 29 palms and my thermometer was pegged and when i got there she asked if it was a hot ride and i said no i always like to ride with a heatgun pointed at my face on high. lol
    • 2072 posts
    August 25, 2010 12:48 PM PDT
    wheels wrote...
    rode out to visit a friend monday in 29 palms and my thermometer was pegged and when i got there she asked if it was a hot ride and i said no i always like to ride with a heatgun pointed at my face on high. lol

I rode yesterday evening to a local watering hole for a Bike Night. Was like riding into a blast furnace !!! Susposed to be in the low 80s this weekend though. MUCH better !!!!!

• 1066 posts
    August 25, 2010 1:10 PM PDT
    Hey Rob, I'll help ya put the A/C on your Zuki, but you'll have to ride it to Ohio. I cant work in your temperatures........Ha,Ha,Ha.
    • 352 posts
    August 25, 2010 1:12 PM PDT
    if you keep moving - it's a windy hot...much better than a dry heat or a humid heat
  • August 25, 2010 1:33 PM PDT
    ... until your freakin' jeans burst into flames from the rear cylinder... oh wait... aren't Zuki's water cooled? Never mind...
  • August 25, 2010 1:36 PM PDT
    razncain wrote...
    We actually had cool weather for a change today. We went from being close to 110 to 70 degrees when I woke up this morning at 0230 for work. It's 80 degrees right now, but we have an absolutely beautiful North wind that brought us some much needed rain this morning!

YUCK! You go to work at O Dark Thirty??? I'm sorry... I did that when I was a kid... now I just want to play and not go to work! How did that happen?? Heh heh...

• 2072 posts
    August 25, 2010 1:40 PM PDT
    Blackpearl wrote...
    ... until your freakin' jeans burst into flames from the rear cylinder... oh wait... aren't Zuki's water cooled? Never mind...

Nope.... My Zuki is air/oil cooled and the back cylinder does make a good crotch heater !!!!!!

• August 25, 2010 1:51 PM PDT
    BlvdCruiser wrote...
    Blackpearl wrote...

Nope.... My Zuki is air/oil cooled and the back cylinder does make a good crotch heater !!!!!!

But it's a DRY heat!!! HA HA HA!!!  

• 352 posts
    August 25, 2010 1:53 PM PDT
    lol - I have a Harley Big Twin, that bad boy can roast some nuts for sure!
  • August 25, 2010 2:04 PM PDT
    TheBullDog wrote...
    lol - I have a Harley Big Twin, that bad boy can roast some nuts for sure!

Oh here we go... 'I have a Big Twin'... HA HA HA! Me too!!! Are we bragging or what?!?

• 352 posts
    August 25, 2010 2:13 PM PDT
    lol - nah, just talking about the nut roaster - gotta keep 'em turning