WHAT DO U DO ??..

• g
    August 11, 2010 11:45 PM PDT
    wife n daughters just left to go in to town ,i said i would phone to meet them as soon as the new suite arives ,..well its just arived ,so do i say sorry dear i came last thing ,or do i phone them and meet them in town ..............???
    • 568 posts
    August 11, 2010 11:48 PM PDT
    wha?!? :-|
    • 413 posts
    August 11, 2010 11:52 PM PDT
    Keep your word to em; even if ya don't want too...LOL
  • August 11, 2010 11:52 PM PDT
    i say ya was still waiting on it....then take a nice ride on the bike
  • August 11, 2010 11:53 PM PDT
    keep your word
  • g
    August 12, 2010 12:02 AM PDT
    whys ur name badinfiuence ??? live up to ur name bro .....lol ,aaa **** it im staying put .
  • August 12, 2010 12:06 AM PDT
    kick back G and drink ya a few pints
  • August 12, 2010 12:06 AM PDT
    funny story, i was given this nickname as an oxymoron, well, for this stage in my life anyway. used to be a real hell raiser, something about those kids coming into my life changed all that
  • g
    August 12, 2010 12:07 AM PDT
    aye......true .kids change it all bro .
  • August 12, 2010 12:08 AM PDT
    badinfluence...we will never will grow up will we?...were to much like the TOYS-R-US kids huh?
  • g
    August 12, 2010 12:08 AM PDT
    come on an american site and talk all yanky doodle dandee ........bro ,lol !!
  • August 12, 2010 12:10 AM PDT
    yep. but when they are all grown and gone, i have a feeling some of the old me might start showing up again. my favorite expression in the world is still F@$K-UM!
  • g
    August 12, 2010 12:10 AM PDT
    TACO wrote...
    badinfluence...we will never will grow up will we?...were to much like the TOYS-R-US kids huh?

funny u should say that taco ,was talking to jamie the other day about the same thing ,i still feal the same as i did when i was younger ,still think mutch the same .just ur body that gets older i guess .
  • August 12, 2010 12:11 AM PDT
    i just have to be the responsible father figure for my boys till they are on their own, then be there to catch them if they slip. already planning to sell the house in a couple years and buy a big RV and just go where the wind pushes me
  • g
    August 12, 2010 12:12 AM PDT
    great ,go for it dude .
  • August 12, 2010 12:14 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    TACO wrote...

funny u should say that taco ,was talking to jamie the other day about the same thing ,i still feal the same as i did when i was younger ,still think mutch the same .just ur body that gets older i guess .

i'll never grow up.....cause life is to short....enjoy it while ya can i always say.....

• August 12, 2010 12:15 AM PDT
    the area where i live is going through alot of growth, there is a new tollroad coming in a mile or so from my property, just waiting for someone to want it more than me and offer up some cash. and i'll be on my way
  • g
    August 12, 2010 12:17 AM PDT
    TACO wrote...
    g wrote...
    TACO wrote...

i'll never grow up.....cause life is to short....enjoy it while ya can i always say.....

aye,just ma point with jamie and his mnd ,the mind will still be young .
  • August 12, 2010 12:18 AM PDT
    the area where i live is going through alot of growth, there is a new tollroad coming in a mile or so from my property, just waiting for someone to want it more than me and offer up some cash. and i'll be on my way

then you can come out and see us here in KY

• August 12, 2010 12:30 AM PDT
    Better keep the wife happy G or you'll be sleeping alone on the couch!!
    • 1 posts
    August 12, 2010 12:36 AM PDT
    Maybe they don't really expect you to join them...think of what you're missing.
    • 1066 posts
    August 12, 2010 1:06 AM PDT

I don't wanna grow up, i'm a TOYS-R-US kid. But now the Toys R Us store has a big    HARLEY DAVIDSON sign on it.  

• August 12, 2010 1:19 AM PDT
    Hollywood wrote...

I don't wanna grow up, i'm a TOYS-R-US kid. But now the Toys R Us store has a big    HARLEY DAVIDSON sign on it.  

amen brother...

• August 12, 2010 1:35 AM PDT
    I don't see where that is a really bad thing TACO......
  • August 12, 2010 1:36 AM PDT
    enjoy the sofa mayb