Are you a Yankee or a Rebel?

• 19049 posts
    August 6, 2010 12:39 AM PDT
    Born in PA (about 50 miles above the Mason Dixon line), raised in Philly and 83% Dixie...

You figure it out.
  • August 6, 2010 1:12 AM PDT
    100% Southern! Open doors for ladies, say yes sir, yes mam, freedom loving, work harding, respect my elders, take responsibility for my own actions, believe the right to bear arms is guaranteed and neccessary, don't want federal government handouts and have no use for those that want federal intrusion. And I still believe states have rights, and that our current government is trying to subvert those rights. That bout summs it up for me!
  • August 6, 2010 3:22 AM PDT
    HogHaven wrote...
    100% Southern! Open doors for ladies, say yes sir, yes mam, freedom loving, work harding, respect my elders, take responsibility for my own actions, believe the right to bear arms is guaranteed and neccessary, don't want federal government handouts and have no use for those that want federal intrusion. And I still believe states have rights, and that our current government is trying to subvert those rights. That bout summs it up for me!

AMEN Brother!!

• 119 posts
    August 6, 2010 3:30 AM PDT
    50% Dixie. Barely in Yankeedom.
    no yankee, more like hillbilly
  • August 6, 2010 1:55 PM PDT
    58% Dixie - pretty good since my momma was from TX and my daddy from ND.
  • August 6, 2010 5:06 PM PDT
    86% Dixie. Do you still use Confederate money?
  • g
    August 6, 2010 6:28 PM PDT
    what would i be .................??
  • August 7, 2010 2:10 PM PDT
    50/50. Born a yankee from Bangor, ME. Moved a lot, but spent all school years in ME. Now am a damn yankee (moved south and never returned) and married to WV redneck for 17 years. Guess you can teach a dog new tricks. (dropped the old so don't put it back in, LOL)
    • 413 posts
    August 7, 2010 2:22 PM PDT
    g wrote...

Were all still trying to figure that out and prolly will never know; but, we do know your ancestors were wooly buggars..........BaaaaHaaaa, BaaaaHaaaa!

• 413 posts
    August 7, 2010 2:24 PM PDT
    DEFCON wrote...
    86% Dixie. Do you still use Confederate money?

Prolly worth more than the Federal Reserve note is today...LOL!
  • August 7, 2010 2:52 PM PDT
    46% dixie not bad for a chicago boy living in the south for 20 years
  • August 7, 2010 5:12 PM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...
    g wrote...

Were all still trying to figure that out and prolly will never know; but, we do know your ancestors were wooly buggars..........BaaaaHaaaa, BaaaaHaaaa!
    Honestly, Blaine ~ I think he's 'on the fence' ;-) Ha ha ha!!!
  • g
    August 7, 2010 7:19 PM PDT
    u pair o coonts ............lol
    • 1509 posts
    August 8, 2010 9:56 AM PDT
    I live Thirty Miles from the Manson Nixon Line 30 Miles from the Ohio line I ain't a city boy cause the city folk call me a Hick The Mountain people call me a flatlander cause i live in the city and the counry people say the same.
    I may have been born a Yankiee But I am a redneck. According to this.

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God..'

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem

You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to
    a friend.

You, like me, have just enough Red Neck in you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email.

God Bless the USA !

Keep the fire burning, redneck friend.
  • August 9, 2010 9:38 AM PDT
     Born and bred Yankee here!  Didn't need the test to tell me!!  LOL!  Just like the longer riding season of the south!!
  • August 13, 2010 1:02 PM PDT
    0% Dixie! They asked if I needed help digging out of the snow.
    • 601 posts
    August 15, 2010 10:36 AM PDT
    ye'er shagged lads...I got 45% Dixie....and I live 4000 miles away
  • TNT
    August 26, 2010 4:34 AM PDT
    100% Dixie. Is General Lee your grandfather?!
    • 0 posts
    August 29, 2010 8:26 AM PDT
    Dont need to do the damn test............If'in i was any further south i'd be a friggin penguin............YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA!
  • August 29, 2010 9:29 AM PDT
    84% Dixie. Do you still use Confederate money?
  • August 29, 2010 1:05 PM PDT
    36% Dixie. You are definitely a Yankee.

Well there it is and wow amazingly enough most of my answers said great lake region HAAHAA WOW guess that's cause Minnesota is one of the great lake states HAAHAA
  • August 29, 2010 1:10 PM PDT
    spazz64 wrote...

Well there it is and wow amazingly enough most of my answers said great lake region HAAHAA WOW guess that's cause Minnesota is one of the great lake states HAAHAA

SO ~  a Viking or what??? heh heh

• August 29, 2010 1:23 PM PDT
    52% Dixie. Barely in Dixie. Don't tell my Momma. I guess I've been away from home too long...
    I was born and raised in the original L.A. (i.e. Lower Alabama)...lol
  • August 29, 2010 1:26 PM PDT
    Nice ~ that is definitely 'East L.A.' ~ ha ha ha!
  • August 29, 2010 1:29 PM PDT
    Blackpearl wrote...
    spazz64 wrote...

Well there it isand wow amazingly enough most of my answers said great lake region HAAHAA WOW guess that's cause Minnesota is one of the great lake states HAAHAA

SO ~  a Viking or what??? heh heh

YOU BETCHA .... Viking all the way HAAHAA