Lucky on Family Jewels

• 5420 posts
    July 20, 2010 4:31 PM PDT
    I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the "reality" show Family Jewels on A&E staring Gene Simmons and his family.  That's ok I wasn't either until HighRisk told me they were filming an episode at Cook's Corner a few months back.  The episode was on tonight, it was the one hour season premier (will be on again later in the week).  If you look closely when you see Shannon Tweed (Gene's girlfriend) steping out of the car, you will see me in the background (the one with the CycleFish hat and a cigar hanging out of my mouth).  Then when they go back to the car you can see very clearly "CycleFish.com" written across my windshield.

I guess with inflation, it's down to 15 seconds of fame!!!!

This was a picture tak
    en with Shannon the day of the filming...

• 1516 posts
    July 20, 2010 4:39 PM PDT
    Just a "Lucky" 15 seconds of fame I guess!! Good going Lucky!
  • July 20, 2010 8:17 PM PDT
    YAHOOOOIe for you Lucky,,, Thats just really really cool, I'm goona record it
    • 601 posts
    July 21, 2010 12:43 AM PDT
    stick with yer own missis.... Laura !...........much prettier, and that wan is only after yer money.
    • 19031 posts
    July 21, 2010 1:01 AM PDT
    Gettin the word out about CF anyway he can. Some guys will do whatever is required...
  • July 21, 2010 1:06 AM PDT
    WTG, I like that show. she and her sister are HOT. will be watching it.
  • July 21, 2010 2:26 AM PDT
    Saw it last night and ya can see ya there. Wasn't sure I was seeing right. Saw the cyclefish.com sticker but wasn't sure. Gave a good rep to bikers for helping them out. Was a great episode. Congrats for your touch with fame. I watch the Jewell's all the time. Great to see someone I sorta know on it. LOL! Congratz again on your Fame.
    • 2072 posts
    July 21, 2010 2:28 AM PDT
    Well, now that your in good with Simmons you can get KISS to record a Cyclefish theme song !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 1066 posts
    July 21, 2010 4:17 AM PDT
    BlvdCruiser wrote...
    Well, now that your in good with Simmons you can get KISS to record a Cyclefish theme song !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or tickets for all of us to any future  show  they might do.  Thats not askin  too much, is it?

• 5420 posts
    July 23, 2010 4:29 AM PDT
    Maybe they could play the next CF Meet & Greet !!! I see what I can do