So you're single and involved with a married man

• July 17, 2010 9:58 PM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    If they're going out in small groups that would be okay. Now if they're going out in larger groups I would suggest riding "Co-Pilot" with someone that is very proficient at formation riding. It can be nerve wracking at times keeping up with a group and trying to keep things running smoothly! When I ride with a large group, usually the Road "Captain" is riding a bike with a radio and has communication with the "sweep". (last person in the group) Makes it real nice when they can talk back and forth...

Not sure how anything will be working. I'm going with friends that have ridden all their lives, so I know they will look out for me and make sure I'm comfortable with whatever I chose to do. I'll fill you in tonight on how it is.
    • 1161 posts
    July 17, 2010 10:22 PM PDT
    Tattooedlady wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    Whatever is happening in yer life sister; I sincerely hope ya find peace and love. Be strong, stay strong, and the very best to ya

Thank you, I found this article and cut and pasted I added the last paragraph about kicking him to the curb. Long story short been with him for 20 years, good marriage for the most part, great friends and we did alot together, he took a job out of state Dec 08, and I had to stay behind for 9 months he came home 1 weekend a month, when riding season came around he frequented a biker bar and met his dream! She works there and he left me for her. Anyways, can't keep em if they don't want you. So I sent him on his way. I'll be fine, there is someone out there that will be the person to love me and care for me. Better to have peace in my life and let her put up with him once the newness wears off and finds out what he's really like, she won't have the unconditional love tht I gave him for 20 years!

Wish I had Read this before I met my future ex-wife (from her husband at the time).
  • July 20, 2010 3:41 AM PDT
    TattooedLady, I am sorry for what ya had to go thru. I have helped many of my friends..Male & Female...get thru the betrayal of a spouse. My sisters husband was the hardest. A gun and other weapons kept popping in to mind and having been a Butcher for a couple of years I now know hoe to butcher a man and get rid of all the evidence. But I learned that Karma is the meanest Bitch ever and she pays back 10 fold. We don't always get to see what she does but know in your heart she is there on your side and wooping ass for ya. Look at all th wonderful people you have met here who are with ya and have had the same thing happen to them. The best thing is to learn from the experience and grow as a person. We  were given " free will" darnit and what we do with it is up to us. My prayers are with you for a healing heart and peace of mind. Love to ya, been there only with a boyfriend, who was easy to kick to the curb cuz I am one who doesn't take crap off anyone. Hugs! Ride Safe.
  • July 20, 2010 12:55 PM PDT
    Hugs as well to you Marti and stay strong... because you are. You can make peace and find your way.

Integrity is everything and across the board for both men and women, IMO. Some have it, some have more, some still keep finding it in themselves, some lose it, some never seem to get it. I try not to be someone else's judge and jury... because no one has the right to be mine, so how can I ever be theirs? Slippery slope.

If you're hurtin', there is support here. Quite a few here, whether they know it or not, have helped me muddle through some spots that otherwise may have taken so much longer if I kept to myself. I am wishing you all the best.