NO COLORS

• July 14, 2010 12:19 AM PDT
    Hawg Lakes motorcycle rally in Oklahoma coming up ,will not allow you to wear your club colors on their property. Thier ad says NO Colors. IE:  Abate,Hog, Banditio, Downed Biker, Baca....etc.  So we the motorcycling community need not to go. They are stamping on our rights for freedom of speech . Next they won`t allow adult beverages, nudity, or motorcycles.  PASS IT ON!!!!
  • July 14, 2010 12:23 AM PDT
    So what the hell they want everyone to wear? Plain White Tee Shirts?????
    • 1780 posts
    July 14, 2010 12:26 AM PDT
    I've seen sign's on bars before that said...No colors, No attitudes
    I'm rolling with Sarge here, what do they want ya to wear.
    • 1780 posts
    July 14, 2010 12:28 AM PDT
    I have two vest that i wear....on the back of one is the American Flag, that is about as big as the complete back of the vest. Wonder if they allow those colors in. If not then event isn't worthe going to in the first place.
    • 467 posts
    July 14, 2010 3:57 AM PDT
    Most of the bars around here have signs that say that, but when you ask how specific they are, they tell you that you need to either remove or reverse clothing that supports 1%, triple patch groups. Some even specifiy that on their signs in Deadwood. Which is fine with me, I only support those 3 colors that don't run.
    • 352 posts
    July 14, 2010 4:04 AM PDT
    the 1% I can understand...but Abate, HOG and the like are just BS

The Biker community just needs to do like they did 2 years a go to Myrtle Beach - boycot and let the wallets of the retailers assist
  • July 14, 2010 4:41 AM PDT
    Thats BS!! ABATES, HOG, BACA are organizations not MCs. In Ohio and most states ABATE does not have full back patches because we are not a MC rather an organization. I have a small ABATES patch on the back top of my vest. Guess I am wearing colors?!?!? WTF???????????????
    • 19004 posts
    July 14, 2010 5:02 AM PDT
    I have seen this before (although never actually seen it enforced) and I think it is mainly to give the promoter the easy legal route to refuse admission to someone they deem undesirable.
  • July 14, 2010 5:30 AM PDT
    I'm with Rex. Kind of like the sign at the "Beach Bar" No shoes, no shirt, no service. Hell the place would be empty. I do ride with a motorcycle club but do no display their colors I too have two vests, one represents my Marine Corps service and the other my law enforcement career. If they won't serve me with either of those I will gladly take my business elsewhere.
    • 1161 posts
    July 14, 2010 4:15 PM PDT
    It sounds to me like they don't want any one there at all why waist gas and my money to show up at a place that wont let me have a drink. 
    That is like going to the bank for money and them saying sorry were out of it go somewhere else ( because they dont like the way you look).
    Sounds like shoddy (spelling is not right) Business practice to me.

• July 14, 2010 5:29 PM PDT
    I sure as hell won't attend as well, shit what the hell is freedom if some sonsabeachballs goona dictate shit...I'm pissed man cause I didn't get to go to Nam with my buddies cause of a dam kidney diease n I lost two
    good buddies there so nobody is gonna disrespect them or my country by saying no colors hells bells there's enough dictating by Corp America the way it is.....ok breathe RandyJoe breathe........
    • 1780 posts
    July 15, 2010 12:58 AM PDT
    RandyJoe wrote...
    I sure as hell won't attend as well, shit what the hell is freedom if some sonsabeachballs goona dictate shit...I'm pissed man cause I didn't get to go to Nam with my buddies cause of a dam kidney diease n I lost two
    good buddies there so nobody is gonna disrespect them or my country by saying no colors hells bells there's enough dictating by Corp America the way it is.....ok breathe RandyJoe breathe........

Randy you don't have to go to war to prove your a solid American, and support the American way, May have been a blessing for ya. Dude even if you didn't go to war I would be proud as hell to ride next to ya anywhere. I know your blood runs red, white, and blue,
    Dragon