I Can Fix That‏

• July 16, 2010 12:51 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Side Track should be some good ideas here to fix your lawn mower.
    If you want to laugh your butt off you have to read about Side Tracks lawn mower problems, however I forgot what post it was on. You will know it when you come accross it.
    Dragon

Those were PM's Dragon, I couldn't post those. I was cursing my ass off in those. That was right after my wreastling match!!! LOL
    • 1780 posts
    July 16, 2010 2:51 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    Side Track should be some good ideas here to fix your lawn mower.
    If you want to laugh your butt off you have to read about Side Tracks lawn mower problems, however I forgot what post it was on. You will know it when you come accross it.
    Dragon

Those were PM's Dragon, I couldn't post those. I was cursing my ass off in those. That was right after my wreastling match!!! LOL

I cannot remember when I have laughed so hard in my life. Debby is at her computer saying what are you laughing at. Shit couldn't even tell her I was laughing so hard. Damn girl made my day!!

• July 16, 2010 5:12 AM PDT
    You R Killin me ! Too funny Brother....
  • July 16, 2010 6:59 AM PDT
    A little country girl ingenuity goes a long way! I was able to get the tire back on today and finish mowing the lawn!! Woo Hoo!!! Figured it out all on my own.
  • July 16, 2010 7:25 AM PDT
    Ahhhhhh.... So now I know what them long "yaller stripes" is in her yard. That's where the wheel came off, she kept going and it "scalped" the lawn... "Here's my sign!" (Jeff Foxworthy) I'd a give a fortune to have been a fly on the wall...   Wait! I resemble that remark...
  • July 16, 2010 8:04 AM PDT

Sorry I got sidetracked in the middle of trying to post this picture of the Fixed Mower!!! That I fixed.....LOL

Crap!!!!!!!! I downloaded the wrong frigging picture....LMAO at myself!!!!
    • 568 posts
    July 16, 2010 8:10 AM PDT
    c'mon girl, ya can do it!
  • July 16, 2010 8:10 AM PDT
    oh, the plastic wheel hub broke, washers are your friend! haha
    • 568 posts
    July 16, 2010 8:16 AM PDT
     that reminds me what happened ta the wheelchair before the winter
    how would ye fix this?!

• July 16, 2010 8:21 AM PDT
    (I'm trying again.....Jeez!!
    • 19037 posts
    July 16, 2010 8:26 AM PDT
    Good Job Deb!
  • July 16, 2010 9:13 AM PDT
    LOL....once I got the right picture loaded!!!
  • July 16, 2010 11:42 AM PDT
    Thank goodness... I thought she was gonna say the right part for the mower.....
    • 413 posts
    July 16, 2010 2:12 PM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    Thank goodness... I thought she was gonna say the right part for the mower.....

Hey goober; WTH are talking about; are you smoking crack? I have no idea what yer talking about but i get a laugh from looking at yer stoooopid ass profile pic...........  
  • July 17, 2010 10:06 AM PDT
    Got that e-mail the other day and I have seen some of those ways of "fixing" things in person. Makes ya wonder! Funny though.