2010 Blues, Bikes, & BBQ

• July 1, 2010 8:00 AM PDT
    Anyone plan on attending the 2010 Blues, Bikes, & BBQ Sept 29-Oct 2? My husband and I are going and it will be our first time. Any input on what it's like if you've gone in the past?

Thanks.
    • 352 posts
    July 1, 2010 8:04 AM PDT
    any party that has lasted for 10 years has to be decent - that said, I have not been there myself. If you go, keep us posted so we all know
    • 1780 posts
    July 1, 2010 8:13 AM PDT
    My wife (Angel Eyes) and I went about 3 years ago, and had a blast. The riding around that area of the country is awsome. You will LOVE IT !!
    As a matter of fact this is me jaming down the main drag where everyone hangs out.

• July 1, 2010 8:19 AM PDT
    My wife and I will be attending this years event. It's our first time as well but we are looking forward to it. We have a small group of folks riding down. I just received and book that has all the locate ride labeled which should make it a lot easier to plan.

Hope to run into you while we're down there...
    • 223 posts
    August 27, 2010 2:41 AM PDT
    We'd love to go to this one, but we promised to take our 15 year old son to hunter safety so he could hunt with us this fall. He'll be 16 in February and he's going to have to get his hunting license and has to have the course to do so and it's the first weekend in October so we're SOL on the event.
  • September 2, 2010 2:53 AM PDT
    where is this event?
    • 5420 posts
    September 2, 2010 3:01 AM PDT
    All the info on the event can be found here...

Bikes Blues and BBQ