While riding experience will not always save you........!!!!!!

• June 28, 2010 5:43 PM PDT
    All I can do is look at all the pictures that have been posted. One day I'll get to the USA and then well who knows!!!
  • June 29, 2010 12:25 AM PDT
    You got the part right about NOT riding someone elses bike. My bike is like my wife, stay the hell off of her, PERIOD! There's another part that I have a pet peave about. Just went to a rally in Hot Springs NC. Until 5AM every night, there were dozens or more guys who obviously thought I needed to hear their pipes as well. The truth is, most of us don't give a rat's ass what anybody's bike sounds like. The people that run around rallies rev ving up their engines to the point of blowing them are juvenile. Only insecure assholes need to act like that. They aren't impressing anyone, they have no respect for others trying to have conversations or resting, and they damn sure aren't bikers of the true sense, because true bikers have respect for others.I understand that loud pipes save lives. I run loud pipes myself, however anyone, "including myself", that doesn't respect others in the sense of noise, needs their pipes stuck right up their ass!
    • 1780 posts
    June 29, 2010 1:06 AM PDT
    HogHaven wrote...
    You got the part right about NOT riding someone elses bike. My bike is like my wife, stay the hell off of her, PERIOD! There's another part that I have a pet peave about. Just went to a rally in Hot Springs NC. Until 5AM every night, there were dozens or more guys who obviously thought I needed to hear their pipes as well. The truth is, most of us don't give a rat's ass what anybody's bike sounds like. The people that run around rallies rev ving up their engines to the point of blowing them are juvenile. Only insecure assholes need to act like that. They aren't impressing anyone, they have no respect for others trying to have conversations or resting, and they damn sure aren't bikers of the true sense, because true bikers have respect for others.I understand that loud pipes save lives. I run loud pipes myself, however anyone, "including myself", that doesn't respect others in the sense of noise, needs their pipes stuck right up their ass!

I really don't care to go into a battle of wits’ with an unarmed person....all I can say is you wasn't there, and there was actually more good than bad that came out of that situation.
    There was more that happen after the crash that proved friendship can not be broken like a bike. Maybe it was a good thing your wasn't there!
    Dragon
    • 1 posts
    June 29, 2010 1:15 AM PDT
    Hoss1584 wrote...
    All I can do is look at all the pictures that have been posted. One day I'll get to the USA and then well who knows!!!

Looks like you all had a great time.  Glad everyone is getting home safe.  
    • 1780 posts
    June 29, 2010 1:16 AM PDT
    Missed ya at the M&G Cathy
  • June 29, 2010 1:38 AM PDT
    glad to hear you are alright dragon....as well as im glad to hear everyone made back home safe....just wished i could have came down to meet everybody....but between working 60+ hrs and family comming in from out of town....its hard to get away.....but planning on meeting you all soon
    • 1 posts
    June 29, 2010 1:40 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Missed ya at the M&G Cathy

Thanks ND....like they say SADDLE YOUR OWN HORSE.
    • 413 posts
    June 29, 2010 2:09 AM PDT
    Next year is already in the making Cathy. Everyone thought about ya, asked about ya, and missed ya bunches; so, start getting that horse and saddle ready to ride.
  • June 29, 2010 3:59 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    HogHaven wrote...

I really don't care to go into a battle of wits’ with an unarmed person....all I can say is you wasn't there, and there was actually more good than bad that came out of that situation.
    There was more that happen after the crash that proved friendship can not be broken like a bike. Maybe it was a good thing your wasn't there!
    Dragon

on the noise aspect, i am currently removing the thunder header from my bagger to be replaced with a set of 36" unbaffled fishtails, if it is too loud, you are too old!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a true bad influence!

• 66 posts
    June 29, 2010 10:07 PM PDT
    do we get to see a befor n after of the pigrooting bike
    • 352 posts
    June 30, 2010 1:37 AM PDT
    Pigrooting?

I am not sure what that is but that is a sweet looking ride Scott put together...and obviously a bad ass one at that cause it bit the Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    June 30, 2010 1:41 AM PDT
    Things happen pretty fast during the crash, and I was kind of out of it after the crash. Just wanted to thank everyone that came to my aid, and took care of Angel Eyes to keep her calm during the aftermath. She doesn't handle things like that very well, and all of you were great in calming her down. Still licking my wounds, and working on my pride, but it will all heal with time. Once again thanks again to all, you are the best bunch of friends I've really ever had.
    Dragon

• g
    June 30, 2010 7:15 AM PDT
    gid stuff min ...ride on bro .
  • g
    June 30, 2010 7:15 AM PDT
    lol...ffs i sound all yanke ...lol