June 27, 2010 1:55 PM PDT
    i lay claim on th' orange one so...
    PM on its way!
    thanx Suzann
  • June 27, 2010 1:57 PM PDT
    No problem happy to share! Ezzy!
  • g
    June 27, 2010 6:53 PM PDT
    great stuff , glad to see this take off ..
    • 568 posts
    June 27, 2010 9:45 PM PDT
     YA! as i said, 'tis a great idea g, although i don't have any patches to share now, and i'm only on the receiving hand...
  • June 27, 2010 11:53 PM PDT
    I'm looking for any confederate patches or old style biker ones if any have some.
    • 1509 posts
    June 28, 2010 12:18 AM PDT
    I think that we each should pick a group of patches that we will be able to trade consistantly and post picturers of them on here (example: state patch, local comunity, city, local dealership, or club rocker). And other may scan through the post and hit some one up and request a trade. As soon as I get some patches together I will post my assortment.
  • g
    June 28, 2010 12:33 AM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
     YA! as i said, 'tis a great idea g, although i don't have any patches to share now, and i'm only on the receiving hand...

i dont either ,but i will go out and get a few of the flag or something .
    • 413 posts
    June 28, 2010 12:45 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    ezzyrider wrote...

i dont either ,but i will go out and get a few of the flag or something .

The ONLY patch you need is one over yer ugly ass face ya goober ...Yea, yer nightmare is back

• g
    June 28, 2010 9:45 AM PDT
    oh........ffs .
  • June 30, 2010 11:21 PM PDT
    I have access to a few Police Department patches from where I used to live in the Midwest. I am sure I can dig them out of the boxes I have in storage and see about getting a photo posted.
    • 568 posts
    August 5, 2010 11:28 AM PDT
    i wish te thank again Suzi the tailor, who sent me a second patch (unsolicited, this time), beautiful, and this one is BIG, will have place of honour on the back of my vest, now if only i can learn how ta sew proper.....
  • g
    August 5, 2010 12:14 PM PDT
    lol...ill get some sorted soon folks
    • 1161 posts
    August 5, 2010 10:42 PM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
    i wish te thank again Suzi the tailor, who sent me a second patch (unsolicited, this time), beautiful, and this one is BIG, will have place of honour on the back of my vest, now if only i can learn how ta sew proper.....

I in the same boat with you here im still looking for some one to sew on my patches on my leathers.  I was looking at doing it my self but I'm totaly lost.   lmao
    • 568 posts
    August 6, 2010 1:12 AM PDT
    i managed ta sew dragon's patch myself, not bad at all fer a furst job, if ha says so meself... (Bikers For a Safer Society, thanx dragon BTW, will wear wid pride and uphold ta me best!)

... but 'tis only a little oval, now contoured BIG wings is a different matter altoghetha...
  • g
    August 11, 2010 10:20 PM PDT
    how's this going ,i got ma first patch the other day ,will get some sent over in the next few weeks .im looking to get a few and stick them on an auld top ,will look cool .
  • g
    August 11, 2010 10:22 PM PDT
    ezzy ,u can do mine also ...lol.....think the one i got can be iron'd on .lol
    • 568 posts
    August 11, 2010 10:37 PM PDT
    what am i, yer maid or sumthing?! dream on, g! LOL

wouldn't trust ironin alone, the first drops of rain, and it will fall off! LOLOL
  • g
    August 11, 2010 10:42 PM PDT
    oh...ok ill get u to do it then ..lol
  • g
    August 11, 2010 10:43 PM PDT
    u can pm me ur address in irland so i can send it over .