August Bike of the Month

This topic has been closed.
  • July 2, 2010 7:45 AM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...
    I bet that CBX will SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!

Have a listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTcA6DIeAyI />
    The video is almost 2 years old. I was not finished with the bike and didn't really have it sorted out. I did manage to ride the snot out of it while I was up in NC though!
    • 11 posts
    July 4, 2010 12:57 AM PDT
    This is my 2000 Harley Springer " Dixie " fxsts.
    I bought her new in June 2000 with 12 miles showing.
    She's reading 34,000 miles now and except for about 5 miles that friends have ridden, the rest is all mine.

On the 1st of June, this year, I made good on a promise. That I would stretch her into a chopper at the 10 year mark.

She now has a 8" over stock front end with a 38 degree rake, 2 1/2" stretch and 2 1/2" rise.
    Mikuni carb
    Screaming Eagle Ignition
    Samson upsweep fishtail pipes
    Arlen Ness Headlights
    Corbin saddle
    Wheels: Performance Machine
    Springer front end:  Demon Cycle
    Fork neck tube:  Bros Mfg.
    Rechrome front wheel, pipes, handlebars and headlights: The Chrome Guy, Charolette, NC

All frame modification was done by me.

Phillip Rogers
    www.philliprogersblacksmith.com />
    please use pic 487 as the cover

• 1780 posts
    July 4, 2010 2:02 AM PDT
    masterofmetal wrote...
    This is my 2000 Harley Springer " Dixie " fxsts.
    I bought her new in June 2000 with 12 miles showing.
    She's reading 34,000 miles now and except for about 5 miles that friends have ridden, the rest is all mine.

On the 1st of June, this year, I made good on a promise. That I would stretch her into a chopper at the 10 year mark.

She now has a 8" over stock front end with a 38 degree rake, 2 1/2" stretch and 2 1/2" rise.
    Mikuni carb
    Screaming Eagle Ignition
    Samson upsweep fishtail pipes
    Arlen Ness Headlights
    Corbin saddle
    Wheels: Performance Machine
    Springer front end:  Demon Cycle
    Fork neck tube:  Bros Mfg.
    Rechrome front wheel, pipes, handlebars and headlights: The Chrome Guy, Charolette, NC

All frame modification was done by me.

Phillip Rogers
    www.philliprogersblacksmith.com />
    please use pic 487 as the cover

Once again I have to say that is a sweet ride...not to many of us up-sweep fish tail guys out there anymore. Good Luck on the contest.
    Dragon
  • July 4, 2010 2:10 AM PDT
    bbqb4racin wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    I bet that CBX will SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!

Have a listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTcA6DIeAyI />
    The video is almost 2 years old. I was not finished with the bike and didn't really have it sorted out. I did manage to ride the snot out of it while I was up in NC though!

Yep...Sweeeet Music!! Not much into the style of bike because I couldn't ride one anyway with my hips all fecked up; but that baby looks gooooooood and sounds....Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!...Great video!!!

• 1161 posts
    July 4, 2010 9:02 AM PDT
    OMG some beautiful bikes allready! Wow guys great looking bikes! This is gonna be a hard to chose and it is only July 4th!
    • 1066 posts
    July 4, 2010 2:32 PM PDT
    Great looking bunch of bikes everybody, it will be tough to pick the winner.
  • July 7, 2010 1:19 AM PDT
    This is by far my favorite bike I own.
    • 413 posts
    July 7, 2010 2:14 AM PDT
    scottaf68 wrote...

I can see why
  • July 9, 2010 2:59 AM PDT
    I would like to enter my new ride Scarlet...
    • 834 posts
    July 9, 2010 3:02 AM PDT
    Blueiz wrote...
    I would like to enter my new ride Scarlet...

Think you need to put a picture...

• July 9, 2010 3:02 AM PDT

• July 9, 2010 7:32 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    hope this works ..and it is my bike .......................................

Smart machine, have to keep our end up this side of the water.!!!!!!!!!
  • July 11, 2010 5:15 AM PDT
    She's got 71,000 miles of hard riding. Softail with a fairing? Love it man! Ride safe all.
  • July 11, 2010 2:15 PM PDT

"Desperado" 1996 Royalstar 1300 cc. V-4
    Looks good and sounds great. Loaded with chrome and all the Star options available for this bike. Engine jetted, Vmax cams and high performance parts.
    wife bought it for me as a anniversery gift. Is she great or what?

• July 13, 2010 5:24 PM PDT
    1997 Harley-Davidson Heritage Springer
    • 352 posts
    July 14, 2010 2:48 AM PDT
    2003 FXST - 100yr Anniversary Softail

Line up for the "Bikers for Troops & Tots" Run
    - also the first leg of the Virginia Beach to Alaska Memorial Run

• 1066 posts
    July 14, 2010 3:17 AM PDT
    I really like that color on your ride Bulldog.
  • July 14, 2010 7:46 PM PDT
    This is my first Harley and I just bought it in June 2010. It is a 2001 Road King. I call her Palin because the guy I bought her from bought her in Anchorage, Alaska. He was the original owner and put 38K+ on her before I got her. She has Vance and Hines Long Shots, and lots of chrome.
  • July 16, 2010 2:50 PM PDT
    Had to do it!

• July 17, 2010 3:43 AM PDT
     This is my 06 Fatboy that has more than a little bit of goodies added to her!!
    • 1780 posts
    July 17, 2010 4:12 AM PDT
    Catfish wrote...
    My Bike Of the Month entry: 
    2005 Harley-Davidson FXSTD-I "Deuce", stock TC-88 w/ Screamin' Eagle II exhaust.

I just LOVE the looks of a HD Deuce.....perfect lines, and the drag bars look great on that style.
    Good Luck
    The Night Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    July 17, 2010 4:14 AM PDT
    gecko wrote...
    2001 FLHTCI, 95", Crane Cams, Hooker pipes, Mustang seat, Kury Akyn Chrome doo dads, only 75,000 miles, daily rider.

Sweeeeeeet Ride Gecko
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    July 17, 2010 4:15 AM PDT
    frizhog wrote...
    My 2008 HD FLHT, Electraglide Std. -  SE Stage 1 Air;  V&H Dresser duals headpipes;  V&H Classics Slip-on Mufflers;  SE Racing Tuner;  HD Flat Black Air Cleaner Cover with SE Air Cleaner Cover Ring;  ChromeDome Medicine Wheel AC cover Insert;  HD US Army Timing Cover;  Ultimate Seats Solo Rider Seat;  Kuryakin Highway Bar Footpegs 

Like that air cleaner cover...very nice
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    July 17, 2010 4:16 AM PDT
    debrajo62 wrote...
    1980 Honda CBX 6 cylinder. Highly modded with GSXR forks, GSXR front brakes, Honda CBR front wheel, Vortex clip-ons, custom mirrors, Pazzo levers, Koso gauge cluster, Roaring Toyz black braided brake lines, Honda VFR single sided rear swingarm assembly, VFR rear wheel,  Metzler tires, Hayabusa oil cooler, Custom braided oil cooler lines, Pro-Tek rearsets, Taylor wires, Roaring Toyz fuel filler cap, Modded Mac headers, Custom exhaust, Two Brothers exhaust canisters, Ducati Tail and subframe, Luimoto seat cover, K&N air filters, Randakks Oil filter adapter, Custom Jung alternator, and many other custom made pieces. Bike is finished in carbon fiber with black accents and factory decals. All work, mods, paint, etc, performed by myself in my garage at home.

Naked pic first:

Love the wheels on that ride....very nice indeed
    Dragon

And the rest:

Posted Edited by Moderator

• 1780 posts
    July 17, 2010 4:18 AM PDT
    scottaf68 wrote...

Scott nice paint job you have there, sweet
    Dragon