Maryanne Arter hurt

• June 20, 2010 5:36 PM PDT
     My good friend Maryanne went down on her bike this afternoon. Expected to recover but please send out your healing to her in whatever form you practice. Story on news  http://www.nbc11news.com/11today/headlines/96771349.html
    • 19049 posts
    June 20, 2010 11:52 PM PDT
    Cindy, So sorry to hear this. I certainly hope all turns out well for Maryanne...
    • 212 posts
    June 20, 2010 11:56 PM PDT
    So sorry Cindy, I hope Maryanne heals quickly,all my prayers are going to her.
  • June 21, 2010 12:01 AM PDT
    so sorry to hear of your friends accident. Please keep us informed on how she is doing. Prayers and best wishes being sent her way.
  • June 21, 2010 1:29 AM PDT
    Sorry about your friend. Says in the news article that she was riding on a permit. Tells me she new at this.
    Hope this doesn't scare her off bikes. Of course I hope she's o.k. too.
    • 5420 posts
    June 21, 2010 1:41 AM PDT
    Hi Cindy. We are really sorry to hear about your friend. Our prayers and thoughts are with Maryanne for a fast and full recovery.
    • 1780 posts
    June 21, 2010 2:09 AM PDT
    Gods speed to a fast recovery Maryanne! Thanks Cindy for the heads up.
  • June 21, 2010 2:13 AM PDT
    Wishing your friend a quick recovery with no lasting ill effects. All the best,
    • 2072 posts
    June 21, 2010 2:16 AM PDT
    Cindy, So sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers sent for a fast and complete recovery.
    • 126 posts
    June 21, 2010 2:45 AM PDT
    I hope your friend has a speady recvovery and gets back up on 2 wheels soon.
  • June 22, 2010 9:12 AM PDT
    I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and best wishes. Maryann underwent plastic surgery yesterday morning for her upper lip and lower bone on her right eye socket. Also has stiches above the right eye. Expected to make a full recovery and leaving the hospital tommorow. She did only have a permit  but has been riding for twenty five years. I am sure she will get back on again soon.  
  • g
    June 22, 2010 9:14 AM PDT
    bad shit ,....speedy recovery .
  • June 22, 2010 9:46 AM PDT
    So sorry to hear of Maryanne's injuries. Holding her in thought and prayers. I am glad she is coming home from the hospital~ that is wonderful. ~ blessings for a smooth and expedient recovery.
    • 601 posts
    June 22, 2010 10:38 AM PDT
    prayers offered from across the ocean
    • 1161 posts
    June 22, 2010 12:00 PM PDT
    ingababy wrote...
    So sorry to hear of Maryanne's injuries. Holding her in thought and prayers. I am glad she is coming home from the hospital~ that is wonderful. ~ blessings for a smooth and expedient recovery.

Hope she has a fast recovery!
  • June 22, 2010 1:20 PM PDT
    Cindy wrote...
    I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and best wishes. Maryann underwent plastic surgery yesterday morning for her upper lip and lower bone on her right eye socket. Also has stiches above the right eye. Expected to make a full recovery and leaving the hospital tommorow. She did only have a permit  but has been riding for twenty five years. I am sure she will get back on again soon.  

I'm really glad to hear she is on the mend Cindy. Great news!!!

• 1066 posts
    June 22, 2010 11:24 PM PDT
    Cindy, sorry to hear about Maryanne's crash. Hope she is on the mend very,very soon.
    • 413 posts
    June 23, 2010 12:15 AM PDT
    Cindy...been following this from the start. Am sorry for what happened to Maryanne and am glad her progress is looking up and hope she's up and about ASAP...The very best to her.
  • June 23, 2010 9:29 AM PDT
    Praying for a speedy and complete recovery for Maryanne. I know God is able and willing to deliver. We must take what we have and learn, grow, and be strengthened. God bless Maryanne.
  • June 23, 2010 9:54 AM PDT
    Been out of the loop for a few weeks:-( So sorry to hear about the crash.Sounds like all is going well and our thought are with her and her friend and family!Get better soon:-)
  • June 27, 2010 11:08 AM PDT
    Prayers for a total and speedy recovery. And the ability to get back on her bike with no fear. Ride Safe. God Bless!