American Idol

• 277 posts
    March 27, 2009 4:28 AM PDT

My husband, Lucky, only allows me to watch ONE reality show.  I picked American Idol.  For $10 each, I get a pool going and everyone draws an Idol name, even Lucky! So he may say he doesn't like reality shows, but he's watching it! At least for the money.......so he says. 

• 19034 posts
    March 27, 2009 10:34 AM PDT
    And all the while I thought American Idle was the sound my Road King makes in the driveway
    • 5420 posts
    September 11, 2009 4:59 AM PDT
    rexroaddog wrote...
    And all the while I thought American Idle was the sound my Road King makes in the driveway

Now that's FUNNY!

• 212 posts
    September 11, 2009 5:16 AM PDT
    I just wanna live close enough to play the game with you!
  • September 19, 2009 12:58 AM PDT
    You gotta love America...Where you go and stand in front of millions of people and make a complete fool of yourself, and then have some Simon Cowell bash and belittle you!?

I'm not BIG on reality shows either...But that's what seems to be more and more on TV nowadays.

I'll take Son of Anarchy any day!
  • July 6, 2010 5:49 PM PDT
    BUBBA2008 wrote...
    You gotta love America...Where you go and stand in front of millions of people and make a complete fool of yourself, and then have some Simon Cowell bash and belittle you!?

I'm not BIG on reality shows either...But that's what seems to be more and more on TV nowadays.

Speaking of Sons of Anarchy, Does anyone know if there is going to be a 3rd season?

• July 6, 2010 9:28 PM PDT
    Or they just gonna leave it like it ended? Bunch of people shot, kid abducted by the Irish, Feds running around outta control... Wait a minute.... Starting to sound like real life with the Feds and people shot....
    • 1066 posts
    July 6, 2010 11:27 PM PDT
    I heard Sons was supposed to be back in September????
    • 1780 posts
    July 7, 2010 12:06 AM PDT
    rexroaddog wrote...

Rex you quick wited dude......that was a good one
  • July 7, 2010 12:20 AM PDT
    rex is in a good mood today!
    • 1161 posts
    July 7, 2010 1:55 AM PDT
    RandyJoe wrote...
    BUBBA2008 wrote...

Speaking of Sons of Anarchy, Does anyone know if there is going to be a 3rd season?

September  on FX.

I agree if i wanted to see reality i would take some people never been in the woods and watch them freek out.    Other then that give me S.O.A.  aswell!